Topic Identifier

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: RIT application for Gen BC. jOSHI army public school

1. Re: RIT application for Gen BC. jOSHI army public school

If the commission is not taking action on the complaint under S.18, it is not that the Commission will decide the appeal under S. 19 immediately.

2. Re: RIT application for Gen BC. jOSHI army public school

Dear Amrita,
    You can taken help from the CIC (Management) Regulations, 2007 for drafting the appeal. These regulations are available on the website of the CIC. The address of the website is CIC. However, I would like to add here that first of all you must try to find out whether there is any AA. If the AA authority is there, you must file the first appeal as you will get the information from this course earlier. Filing a complaint or appeal will take a longer time, whereas, the AA is bound to dispose of the appeal within a period of 30 days.

3. Hi sidmis
    CAPIO,Nehru place asked me to wait for few more days.Online status check complaint no. is also provided. I think Link is not required because paperwork is completed with the help of forum of this site and cic management rules(as per your advice..thanks)
    amrita

Dear friends
    1. I Would like to inform all members that my application was received by cic on 30.01.08.
    2.Soon after this I received a letter from CAPIO in which school adm. offr. states that AWES is not a public authority thus not answerable to RTI act.PL. guide me that should I inform CIC about this?
    3.Army school or army public schools are directly accountable for its functioning to the Indian army .Many serving army officers are on its board of governor.So I feel it can not deny any information sought under rti act.
    4.Kindly suggest that how can I draft new RTI application to present it before CIC.
    Last edited by Shrawan; 08-06-08 at 08:09 PM.

Hello Amrita,

Happy to see you post again. Your complaint is in the hands of CIC Habibullah ji. You can be sure of a judicious decision from him. You don't have to file another RTI with the CIC. You will respond when the School submits it's reply before the Commission. But it will take pretty long time.

Soon after this I received a letter from CAPIO in which school adm. offr. states that AWES is not a public authority thus not answerable to RTI act.PL. guide me that should I inform CIC about this?
    This is strange. If the school is not a Public Authority as claimed by them, then how come they have a CAPIO? Are you sure the letter is signed by a CAPIO.

To prepare yourself for the hearing start collecting information about the school from other sources like Indian Army, Ministry of Defence etc. like the amount of fund allocated, sources of funds, how this school was established, books of account, details of land & building etc.

Sidharth
    Last edited by sidmis; 08-06-08 at 06:20 PM.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

amrita,m

As pointed out, no need to do anything further except wait for the CIC hearing to take place and in the meantime collect all information about the school as suggested by Sidharth.
    You can bring up the issue of the letter received from the school at the time of the hearing in CIC.

amrita,

If you look at:

AWES

and go through the "About Us" section, it is clear that AWES will be a Public Authority.

Also look at:

Circulars
    (about source of funds)
    Circulars
    (about who is on the Board of Governors)

You do not have to do anything. Just take a printout of that website and the circulars and take it with you and show it to CIC W. Habibullah during the hearing.
    Last edited by Shrawan; 08-06-08 at 08:08 PM.

Re: RIT application for Gen BC. jOSHI army public school

A funny aspect is that AWES website is located as a NIC Sub-domain. Another pointer to it's part of Govt.
    Last edited by sidmis; 08-06-08 at 08:08 PM.

7. Re: RIT application for Gen BC. jOSHI army public school

8. Re: RIT application for Gen BC. jOSHI army public school

Hi friends
    1. My special thanks goes to Ganpat sir who insists me to join forum for guidance instead of using PM.Thanks everyone for fine finish to flow of their mind and dedicated fingers.
    3.Nothing would be more satisfying than to know that I can meet Hon'ble chairman sir of CIC.I will requist to ensure justice as many Freudian slip took place in AWES due to lack of transperancy and since it is patronized by indian army it should be brought under the purview of RTI act
    4 I already started collecting information to face three -tonned challenge in cic.
    Aamrita

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android