Topic Identifier

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: RIT application for Gen BC. jOSHI army public school

Re: RIT application for Gen BC. jOSHI army public school

By the way what is CAPIO Nehru place?Are you referring to post office in Nehru place?Your is an interesting case from personal/service point of view and RTI point of view. Personal/service , that you served happily for 5 years ,Mar 2000 to Mar 2005,on pay scales of PRT instead of TGT as you claimed at above post, and had apparently no service grievances ,but 2 years after you left that job you suddenly realised that injustice was done to you.
    From RTI point of view , the school since its managed by army and therefore controllred by army should be subject to RTI.As recommended at post 21 above,Please do go through :indianarmy.nic.in site,and AWES section,in that About Section.It gives selection processes of different grades -TGT/PRT. There is circular section also wef.2004,giving information on various subjects/issues.Post 8 referance to CIC's decision about Sanskriti school should strengthen your case since this school is managed by IAS/central services officers,and subject to RTI.

Last edited by opsharma; 09-06-08 at 06:42 PM.

2. Re: RIT application for Gen BC. jOSHI army public school

Hi opsharma ji
    1. My case is now before CIC everything with clear in future regarding my service period.
    2.Yes I am late because of my health related problem.
    3.from personal point of view for my case I would like to say that even today I cannot decide for which post I should applied for TGT or PRT even after successfully experientialized the rigorous mores of this fully residential Gen.BC. Joshi APS for the past so many years.I am UGC merit schorship holder but I failed to convince interview board members in DPS GURGOAN AND SUNCITY WORLD SCHOOL when grilled for mystery behimnd tgt/prt status.
    4.I am restless to receive all information under rti act-cetified copy of rule book under which decisions were taken in my case for reduction of rank from TGT tO PRT,Official copy of inquiry for giving lower rank bd proceeding and also what action taken on allthose application which school received after my was received etc.
    Now I am hopeful for justice because picture abhi baki hai.

My best wishes with you ,and have no doubt that CIC will give decision in your favour to get information from APS.Did you go through the selection process given at "About Us" in the site referred above? It may be helpful to revive your memory as to what post did you apply for,because the selection procedures are distinctly different.
    Once again good luck to you.

4. Re: RIT application for Gen BC. jOSHI army public school

HI OPsharma ji
    Thanks for your best wishes
    I would like to tell you and other member also That I applied for post of TGT -HINDI in Gen. BC. Joshi APS in response to the adv. published in national daily Hindustan times and appear for CSB interview (CSB is conducted for selection of TGTs and PGTs only)in UP area Bareilly on the basis of call letter which was also for TGT-Hindi on 4th Feb 2000.
    It was CSB interview because PGT- PHYSICS also selected with me by same board.
    Local selection board (LSB) is for selection of PRTs .
    I joined after getting appontment letter of TGT-HINDI by Hon'bleSchool chairman
    My reduction in rank from TGT to PRT done by school principal one months after my joining as tgt-hindi at that time I was taking class XII HINDI

I was confirmed as PRT hindi even ther are no prt classes exists in this APS which has classes VI-XII.
    I represented the case many times during my service period but only RTI can tell me present status of applications.
    Rest of the journy was like a roller coaster ride
    Only CIC can save me
    Aamrita

Hello Amrita,

Best Wishes.

Hope this is your only RTI Application. But you are getting enough experience into the wonderful world of Right to Information. So I suggest you to file some more RTI Applications to other Public Authorities to get a better persepective on it.

I am also reallistic about the outcome. Once the murky world of Gen. B.C.Joshi and AWES is opened up, I too also join you seeking information from them.

Rgds,

Sidharth

6. Re: RIT application for Gen BC. jOSHI army public school

Dear members
    I need your help on following points

1. Can I get some information from CBSE based on Gen. BC.Joshi APS which is affiliated to CBSE ?
    2.I want to write a RTI application because this APS ,which has classes VI-XII can't advertise technically a PRT nor hire personnel for PRT POST which are meant for classes I-V,while TGTs for classes VI-X & PGT for classes XI -XII as per CBSE norm.
    3. I thhink This rule violated by Gen. bc.joshi APS WHERE TGT classes taken by PRTs (me for hindi and mr d.s. mehta for s. science.,both of us interviewed for TGT latter reduced to PRT,) two more PRTs (games and music teacher ) employed in PRT but they were according to rule boook of AWES entitled for prt grade.

4.I want to receive staff status report from CBSE through RTI APPLICATION AND in case it did not match with all norms set for affliation what action taken on bc joshi school.because as per affliation by law of CBSE its written 'ON ANY VIOLATION OF RULE WILL LEAD TO DISAFFILIATION of SCHOOL
    5.(sp.thanks to sidmis who advice me to for another one) .Also I want to write this 2ND RTI application because I inspired By `my first ONE . I reach CIC without any legal hassel and without draging family members (they already upset with me for not leaving job )
    PL. GUIDE how and what to write my 2nd rti application for gen.bc joshi APS AGAINST CBSE to avoid any loopholes.
    Amrita
    Last edited by amrita ganga; 17-06-08 at 02:46 PM.

No need to submit further RTI Applications to Gen. B.C. Joshi school.

This time submit your RTI Application to Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) and also to the Indian ARMY.

Seek routine information about funding pattern for Gen. B. C. Joshi and AWES.

This is purely optional as pointed out in previous posts.

Sidharth

8. Re: RIT application for Gen BC. jOSHI army public school

[quote=sidmis;16167]
    No need to submit further RTI Applications to Gen. B.C. Joshi school.

I edited and its now CBSE because I think information received from it may give strength to my previous RTI application.
    This time submit your RTI Application to Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) and also to the Indian ARMY.

Seek routine information about funding pattern for Gen. B. C. Joshi and AWES

This is one of the key factor to decide AWES STATUS as public authority and it will come authomaticly in my way with CIC DECISION .pL. msg. your opinion .
    this is purely optional as pointed out in previous posts.
    I know.
    Aamrita

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android