0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: RIT application for Gen BC. jOSHI army public school

Quote Originally Posted by amrita ganga View Post
    dear friends
    QUOTE]I have written RTI application for GEN. BC. JOSHI ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL(UNDER AWES)but no response given till 18.10.07.My questions related to PRT scale and ex. certificate given by school while school has only TGT(VI-XII) CLASSES. Pl.help where to go next]?
    This was my first post and members will happy to know that tomorrow (15 july 2008) my case will be heard by the full Bench of CIC constituted with IC (MA),IC(PB)AND IC(OK)
    With me There are three other cases also blowing whistle on AWES.This is rare oppurtunity in my life .I have prepared from various sources as suggested by karria sir and sidmis.family and friends started mock hearing as advised by karrira somewhere.

Pl. suggest any other points to keep in mind while faceing representative of Ministry of defence ,Integrated HQ OF MoD(army)
    Aamrita

› Find content similar to: RIT application for Gen BC. jOSHI army public school

Last edited by amrita ganga; 14-07-08 at 02:49 AM.

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Wishing you the best of every thing during the hearing at CIC. Our prayers and good wishes for your success.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    Sidharth
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Best Of Luck and Good Wishes from members of RTIIndia.Org.
    Last edited by sidmis; 14-07-08 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Formatting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by amrita ganga View Post
    This was my first post and members will happy to know that tomorrow (15 july 2008) my case will be heard by the full Bench of CIC constituted with IC (MA),IC(PB)AND IC(OK)
    With me There are three other cases also blowing whistle on AWES.This is rare oppurtunity in my life .I have prepared from various sources as suggested by karria sir and sidmis.family and friends started mock hearing as advised by karrira somewhere.

Pl. suggest any other points to keep in mind while faceing representative of Ministry of defence ,Integrated HQ OF MoD(army)
    Aamrita
    Best of luck. We wish that you every success in the case and you will be able to move a step forward in bringing the dawn of transparency through your this case.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear members
    I have received a phone call (3.12 pm) from Mr Govind .He told me that he is from CIC AND MY HEARING IS POSTPONED FOR NEXT DATE.as army has requested for more time to prepare reply which is granted by CIC.. I told mr govind to send a email .ButI have not received it till now .Pl.hELP how to confirm it.

Aamrita
    Last edited by amrita ganga; 14-07-08 at 06:43 PM.

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

You can send a mail to CIC reproducing the telephonic conversation of one Mr Govind from their office that you had at 3.12 pm and ask them to confirm this postponement.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    Sidharth
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

You should call back CIC and ask around about Govind and what is his official position. I understand that you stay in New Delhi so it's easy for you to coordinate things better.

It's always better to talk to the Registrar if possible for confirmation.

Sidharth

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear gunpat sir

thank you very much . I am doing it.
    Aamrita

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast