Topic Identifier

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: RIT application for Gen BC. jOSHI army public school

1. Re: RIT application for Gen BC. jOSHI army public school

Dear sidmis

PL suggest me phone no. and mail id.of cic which can help in my case.

THANKS for informtion below this post.(so quickly ....)

Last edited by amrita ganga; 14-07-08 at 08:00 PM.

Re: RIT application for Gen BC. jOSHI army public school

Joint Secretary (Defence)
    Tele No.:- 26717352
    Fax No. :- 26105027<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:P> </O:P>

Shri L C Singhi Joint Secretary<O:P> </O:P>
    Email :- lcsinghi@nic.in
    Tele No.:- 26105021
    Fax No. :- 26105027<O:P> </O:P>
    <O:P></O:P>
    <O:P>Shri P KP Shreysaskar Deputy Secretary<O:P> </O:P>
    Email :- pkp.shreyaskar@nic.in
    Tele No.:- 26717354
    Fax No. :- 26105027<O:P> </O:P>
    <O:P></O:P>
    <O:P>plz visit Ms* Nisha Singh Joint Secretary* Email</O:P>
    </O:P>

3. Re: RIT application for Gen BC. jOSHI army public school

but its very strange that the postpone confirmation is being communicated on phone and that too at such a short margin.

4. Re: RIT application for Gen BC. jOSHI army public school

dear sidmis
    i have sent two mail to joint and deputy secretary as suggested by you.I was very tired and confused to take any step. so thanks for giving so much peace.

5. Re: RIT application for Gen BC. jOSHI army public school

Mr prbhat_gen just think about other three appellant/complainants from ludhiana,bombay and almora ,they are may be in Delhi tonight for hearing which is postponed now.

During all this exercise I forget to thank members for all good wishes.I will treasure all the best wishes just not for next hearing but for the whole life.as many twist and turns are common both in my personal and profesional life.Today's event was one of example.
    Aamrita
    Last edited by amrita ganga; 15-07-08 at 12:37 AM.

6. Re: RIT application for Gen BC. jOSHI army public school

[CODE]

It's always better to talk to the Registrar if possible for confirmation.

[/CODE]

Dear sidmis

My call to Deputy secretary & joint Registrar no 26717354 answered by Mr Govind..so there is no doubt about postponement of hearing.
    He promished to inform me new date.I told him situation for me like do or die.Personal appearance is must as I determined to take the issue to its logical end.

Aamrita
    Last edited by amrita ganga; 15-07-08 at 11:25 AM.

7. Re: RIT application for Gen BC. jOSHI army public school

Dear members
    1. silence is still continue from CIC on new hearing date.

This time submit your RTI Application to Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) and also to the Indian ARMY.

Seek routine information about funding pattern for Gen. B. C. Joshi and AWES
    2. not received any reply for both the RTI applications which were origionally filed on 15 july 2008.
    3.Its so frustrating for we all four complainants (connected now ) searching web or by other means for related documents/information which is nothing but wastage of time and money just because no reply of these RTI applications.
    4Time limit for FAA,MoD-Army HQ WILL OVER by 05/10/2008.Now pl. advice me what to write when file with CIC.
    4. mod.nic.in RTI link is still not working.How to get some more details and where to write about this problem.
    It was so easy to start
    so difficult to handle RTI journey but definitly not tough if fighting for
    dream .
    5.This hearig comes with a responsibility so I request to help me because without your guidance its difficult for me to take decision.
    Aamrita.
    Last edited by amrita ganga; 03-10-08 at 04:46 PM.

Schools not funded by govt are not subject to RTI Act: Centre

Schools not funded by govt are not subject to RTI Act: Centre
    as reported in The Hindu, New Delhi 16 Nov 2008

New Delhi (PTI): Educational institutions not funded by governments do not come within the ambit of the Right to Information Act, the Centre has told the Delhi High Court.

The Centre made the submission while challenging a CIC order directing a school run by Air Force to provide information under RTI application.

Advocate Sanjeev Kumar Dubey, appearing for the Centre, contended that institutions which are not provided government fund could not be directed to reveal information under RTI Act.

"Air Force schools are non-public fund ventures and are administered and managed by a Society. These schools cannot be termed as public authority under the RTI Act," Dubey said while challenging the Centre Information Commission's order.

Justice G S Sistani, after hearing the contentions of the government, stayed Commission's order and directed the CIC to file its response on Centre's plea.

The Commission had held that Army Schools are public authority as it is headed by a serving officer from the forces.

"Even if we were to concede that the school is a private body, by dint of its head being a service officer and serving as head in that capacity the officer has the authority to access the information regarding the school and is therefore required to service RTI application," the commission had said. <!-- story ends -->

https://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/001200811161540.htm

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android