Topic Identifier

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: RIT application for Gen BC. jOSHI army public school

1. RIT application for Gen BC. jOSHI army public school

dear friends
    I have written RTI application for GEN. BC. JOSHI ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL(UNDER AWES)but no response given till 18.10.07.My questions related to PRT scale and ex. certificate given by school while school has only TGT(VI-XII) CLASSES. Pl.help where to go next?

Re: RIT application for Gen BC. jOSHI army public school

Dear Amrita,
    Please write an appeal addressing first appeallate authority in case one month is over from the date of submission of RTI application and hand over to ACPIO or PIO.

I have written RTI application for GEN. BC. JOSHI ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL(UNDER AWES)but no response given till 18.10.07.
    Helo Amrita,
    To whome you have submitted your RTI application?
    • Do they have any Designated Public Information Officer?
    • Have they declared themselves as a Public Authority?
    The Indian Army is reluctant to bring many of it's institutions under the RTI Act.
    See some discussions here...

https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/1013-a...under-rti.html

Sidmis

4. Re: RIT application for Gen BC. jOSHI army public school

Dear sidmis
    I have submitted RTI application dt.05.09.07 in NEHRU PLACE PO. They forwarded this application to HEAD, Gen BC. Joshi APS to whome it was addressed and one copy supplied to me.I have no idea about AWES public authority status.The thread you suggest is very useful but final verdict is not given.Pl. quide me to seek justice through RTI.

5. Re: RIT application for Gen BC. jOSHI army public school

Dear friends
    pl. guide me to framing questions regarding my next application. I am submitting my brief history of my case.

1. I was appointed in Gen. bc. joshi army public school in response of adv. published in national daily for TGT-HINDI, call letter and interview of TGT-HINDI.I joined school as per term and condition mention in my appointment letter of TGT-HINDI.

2.One months after my joining as TGT my post reduced to PRT-HINDI

3. I was confirm in PRT in 2002 when no PRT exists in school.

4.This APS has classes VI-XII but-

a.school paid me PRT GRADE from march 2000 to march 2005

b.Two TGT teacher paid PGT grade while taking PGT classes.

c.ex. certificate of PRT given to me whose classes school does not have for compleate 5 yrs.

Pl. guide me that can I approach CIC as next appeal to seek justice

Hello Amrita,

Since you have not received any reply within the stipulated time frame (30+5) days, you have to make a complaint to the Central Information Commission under Sec. 18.1(A) of the RTI Act.

Kindly have a look at the CIC Management Rules and prepare your complaint accordingly.

Filling a complaint under Sec. 18 is quite straightforward in your case.
    Make out a complaint in plain paper and attach copies of your original RTI Application, Letter received from the PO (NEHRU PLACE), proof of payment of application fees etc.

Sidmis

Dear Mr. Siddhartha,
    Section 18 of RTI is only wastage of time and energy. Only section 19 may be usefull or may provide some justice or solution. Please get up dated I have already faced fianancial losses due to use of section 18.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

amrita,

Your school is a Public Authority as defined under the RTI Act.
    Similar decision has been made in relation to Sanskriti School:

https://cic.gov.in/CIC-Orders/Decision_23012007_3.pdf

Reproducing the highlights of the decision:

The main issue in the case seemed to be whether Sanskriti School was a ‘public authority’ or not? At the hearing, it was stated by the Principal that although the Government did not give any grant for the day to day running of the School or for any other activity, it had given a substantial grant for setting up the infrastructure of the School in its initial phase. Secondly, as stated by the Respondent, the wife of the Cabinet Secretary is the Ex-Officio Chairperson of the Board of Management of the School and also that wives of other Civil Service Officers are on the Board of Management. On the basis of these two
    submissions, the Commission decided that the Sanskriti School did come under the purview of the RTI Act, 2005 as a ‘Public Authority’. Hence, it was incumbent on them to set up the infrastructure for supply of information as required under the RTI Act and also to respond to the RTI applications.

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android