Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i am receiving mail from uk that i have won the lottery these email are true pl let me know

1. Re: i am receiving mail from uk that i have won the lottery these email are true pl let me know

colnrkurup & karira
    i would also like to add up to your experience. One of my acquiescence has replied to the mail and entered into conversation with the persons. As you have rightly pointed that they sound very convincing and ask to submit token amount. The amount was also sent and then they informed that he has to come to Nigeria to collect the money. Timely advise saved him from getting kidnapped.

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries

Re: i am receiving mail from uk that i have won the lottery these email are true pl let me know

Dear Maneesh,
    Why don't you also enter into responding them (of course without paying a penny or disclosing anything useful) just to get an experience. I did it fully knowing that it is a fraud. It was a nice experience I cherish
    Last edited by colnrkurup; 23-10-07 at 10:43 AM.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: i am receiving mail from uk that i have won the lottery these email are true pl let me know

This is the type of email you will get.
    Just arrived in my inbox this morning.
    I usually get 2 or 3 a day....with slightly different variations:

Subject: Personal Aide to the former Liberian President From: Mr RICHARD SNOWE Leave me a message Date: Mon, Oct 22 2007 02:27:51 -0700
    Dear Sir/Madam,

With due respect, trust and humility, I write you this proposal believing that it will receive the most desired attention from you even as we have not had any previous correspondence, Although, I am constrained by insufficient information about you, but I will express in full the main objectives of this proposal.

I am Mr. Richard Snowe Personal Aide and in-law to the former President of Liberian His Excellency Mr. Charles Taylor, who resigned his post due to pressure from the International Community in order to maintain peace in West African Region. His Excellency who is currently behind bars at a U.N.-backed court in Hague Netherlands, facing 11 counts of war crimes during the country's 1991-2002 civil wars.

I need your services in a confidential matter regarding transfer of Money belonging to My Former Boss His Excellency Mr. Charles Taylor. This requires a private arrangement because the fund in question is quite large. a total sumof USD$115M Though the details of the transaction will be furnish to you if you indicate your interest in this proposal.See the website for more details

JURIST - Paper Chase: BREAKING NEWS ~ Charles Taylor captured by Nigeria in escape bid
    BBC NEWS | World | Africa | Charles Taylor - preacher, warlord and president
    CNN.com - Taylor to face war crimes charges - Mar 29, 2006
    SomaliNet News: Liberia: Ex-President’s family, advocacy group seek fair trail : SomaliNet > Somali > Somalia and Somalinad

I decided to contact you so that we can talk and see how we can both put heads together and achieve this. On this note, we intends to execute a deed of conveyance of this deposit to a capable and trust worthy firm or individual who will immediately effect a change of beneficiary on the deposit and release it from the custody of the Company where the money was been deposited by way of terminating the deposit contract to avoid any trace and repatriation of the deposit by the new government in Liberia.

Terms of the transaction shall be discussed and agreement entered into when you indicate your ability to handle and manage funds of this magnitude under a strict confidential understanding. Please treat as most confidential due to the sensitive information given in here strictly to you.I will appreciate if you can send me the following,

1. Your Full Names
    2. Your current Mobile telephone and fax numbers
    3. Your age
    4. Occupation
    5. Your Current address and your company name

I am expecting to hear from you, if you are willing to do the business with us.

Yours sincerely
    Richard Snowe
    Personal Aide to the former Liberian President
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Other Requests: Company Description
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sender's additional company information:
    Company Name: Snowe Inc
    Business Type:
    Industry Category: Horse Racing
    Number of Company Employees: 51 - 100 People
    Annual Sales Volume: US$10 Million - US$50 Million
    Zip/Postal Code: 23371
    City: Achimota
    Province/State: Accra
    (IP from NG)
    Web Address: https://

Sender's Name Card

Name: Mr RICHARD SNOWE Leave me a message Company: Snowe Inc Address: 12 Jerry Rawlings Way Country: Ghana Phone: 233-242-869589 Fax: 233-

4. Re: i am receiving mail from uk that i have won the lottery these email are true pl let me know

This thread is now closed and in information graveyard.

For further discussions on social issues, kindly visit here:
    Beware of this email Scam - Big Helpers Community

5. Question Hi- to all rti members- is the mail of virgin plc uk genuine

Hi to all rti members i got to know of this website becaue of a mail which i received from virgin plc uk about an opening with them in uk.

I want to put a query to you all, whether is this a genuine mail because i d not find any logic, in some company asking us to come to uk for an interview when they can get that conducted at much less cost in india itself by sending their hr here instead of asking all the candidates to come to uk.

Ajit panicker
    XXXXXXXXXX - Deleted Mobile number - against forum rules
    Last edited by karira; 17-09-09 at 04:55 PM.

6. Re: i am receiving mail from uk that i have won the lottery these email are true pl let me know

Ajit Panicker, please go through the eariler discussions here and also the following thread Beware of this email Scam - Big Helpers Community at our sister-site.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

7. i receive a mail please check this mail is correct or wrong

Yahoo & Msn HeadquatersBaley House, Har Road Sutton, SM1 4te United Kingdom.
    This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Seven hundred and fifty thousand, Great Britain Pound Sterlings(£750,000.00GBP) for this month of 2012 Lottery promotion which is organized by YAHOO& MSN LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS LIVE.
    YAHOO/MSN & MICROSOFT WINDOWS, collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail, Gmail we only select five people every Month as our winners through electronic balloting System without the winner applying,we congratulate you for being one of the people selected.
    TO CLAIMS YOUR WINNING PRIZE CONTACT
    BY Emailnfzz@live.com )
    1. FULL NAMES: 2. HOUSE ADDRESS:3. OCCUPATION: 4. SEX: 5. AGE: 6. DIRECT PHONE NO:
    7. STATE: 8. COUNTRY:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android