I am living in the USA right now, because after i reached here, and continued my fight against the corrupt officials, my passport was got revoked, and i am being prevented from returning.
My tel. number id of USA, but still dream of remaining an Indian citizen, so the fight is continuing.
the following second review petition submitted in the office of the CIC about a week ago, and will explain all the details in a summarised form. i can give more information, as and when required.
And the fact that is that the then first secreatary in the Indian embassy (Mr. S.S. Rana of the Indian Customs Deptt. had written his letter on the basis of a letter said to have been recvd. from the russian customs, but in reality the russian customs never issuede them any such letter, so practically i am asking them for a copy of a letter which is not there at all). All i want is that they give me a letter, even if fabricated by them, so that i can get a denial of that letter from russian customs and get justice.
B-1/592, JANAKPURI, PRESENT ADDRESS :
NEW DELHI – 110058. 36 CLEARVIEW ROAD,
EAST BRUNSWICK, NJ, USA
Central Information Commission,
Subject: REVIEW PETITION
IN THE BENCH OF DR. O.P.KEJRIWAL, HON’BLE INFORMATION COMMISSIONER,
CASE NO. CIC/OK/A/2007/00555
The said case was last heard and dismissed by this bench on 26.07.2007. From the perusal of the order of the Commission it appears that the case has not been represented properly by my representative and hence I would request you to rehear the case on the following grounds.
1. The DRI has issued a show cause notice to me based on a letter written by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) alleging that some consignees in Russia to whom goods were exported from India were either non existent or had no import export operations.
2. The MEA on the hand stated that this letter was written on the basis of another letter written by the Russian Customs to the Indian Embassy in Moscow.
3. All that I have asked for is a copy of the letter written by the Russian Customs to the Indian Embassy in Moscow as that letter forms the very basis of the Show Cause Notice.
4. The DRI have no role to play as far a s obtaining a copy of this letter is concerned and the letter cannot create a hindrance in the process of investigation/enquiry.
5. That under the provisions of the RTI Act I have a right to obtain a copy of the document based on which SCN has been issued by the DRI.
6. That I have a legal right to be provided a copy of the letter based on which actions have been initiated against me.
1. To provide me a copy of the letter written by the Russian Customs to the Indian Embassy in Moscow.
2. To provide an early hearing in the case as my freedom to lead a peaceful life has been curbed.
3. Any other Order which the Commission deems fit.