Thread: sUGGESTIOR FOR REQUESTING PENALTY

1. sUGGESTIOR FOR REQUESTING PENALTY

I am urgently in need of having some useful suggestions regarding framing of RTI appeal to be sent to the SIC , praying penalty or other as per RTI Act, 05.
    In one of my application submitted on 10/05/07, and 1st appeal on 06/07/07 and subsequent 2nd appeal 06/09/07, I did not receive any information/communication either
    PIO or A.A. On receiving 2nd appeal SIC asked foe comments from concerned PIO , but even after 40 days of that letter , nothing was furnished/ communicated to me from any body. Would any body suggest some fruitful as per RTI Act to be done in this situation. Here SIC is very soft towards PIOs. And PIOs don't bother at all to furnish information in time. Even if provided, they are habituated to furnish incomplete/ false & misleading information--- Abhijeet

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries

Re: sUGGESTIOR FOR REQUESTING PENALTY

Dear friends,
    May I suggest that if members of this forum indicate their location,in their Avatar, it could be useful. For example, in this thread, we are not able to identify as to which SIC Mr.Abhijeet is referring.