Thread: ON HOLD Status of passport application

1. ON HOLD Status of passport application

Hello,
    I applied for my passport renewal because my passport was due to expire.At psk gurgaon on counter B they cancelled my old passport and they tick on exit and write H on the paper ,when I went to exit counter they told me that H is our internal code your passport is not on hold,when they gave me the acknowledgement letter on that ON HOLD is written and in re submission of documents NO and when I checked on line the status is"application is submitted with fees and documents". I want to know is there any problem with my passport or it is ok.

2. Immediately file this grievance in their on line portal and also speak to PPO and record the conversation and also confirm the gist of discussions in writing.

3. Pls file your grievance on online portal & also keep follow ups.

Sent from my SM-J700F using RTI INDIA mobile app

4. Re: ON HOLD Status of passport application

Quote Originally Posted by Harsha mishra View Post
    Hello,
    I applied for my passport renewal because my passport was due to expire.At psk gurgaon on counter B they cancelled my old passport and they tick on exit and write H on the paper ,when I went to exit counter they told me that H is our internal code your passport is not on hold,when they gave me the acknowledgement letter on that ON HOLD is written and in re submission of documents NO and when I checked on line the status is"application is submitted with fees and documents". I want to know is there any problem with my passport or it is ok.
    Hi harsha,

I am facing same problem.

When did you received passport, what you did next .

Please help.

Regards,
    Yogesh

5. Re: ON HOLD Status of passport application

Mr.Yogesh,
    New members come for one issue and never visit the forum. SO make your own efforts by filing this as grievance in passport website and as well on pgportal. The second step after 15 days filing RTI Application as per the following link.

RTI Application for Passport Delay [Right to Information Wiki]

The final step after one month issuing notice to PPO under CP Act for deficiency of services in not providing passport within time frame and for harassment.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android