Topic Identifier

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: RTI Application/First Appeal/Second Appeal Fees and Mode of Payment

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

RTI Application/First Appeal/Second Appeal Fees and Mode of Payment

I am trying to prepare a chart for Fees for RTI Application, First Appeal & Second Appeal as well as the accepted mode for Payment.

I am still missing:

Goa
    Pondicherry
    West Bengal
    Assam
    Nagaland
    Manipur
    Tripura
    Mizoram
    Sikkim
    Meghalaya
    Himachal Pradesh
    Bihar
    Uttar Pradesh
    Uttarakhand
    Jharkhand
    Chattisgarh
    Delhi

Attached is a word doc.

Members are requested to go through the attached word .doc and recheck the fees, in case any changes/amendments in the rules/fees, etc. If anyone knows about Fees in various State High Courts and Legislatures, please also inform here along with the relevant GO number and date.

Those having information about the missing States, please give the fees so that the document can be updated. Please only refer to the original GO for the fees (not to any website or newspaper report). While giving the Fees, please indicate the GO number and date.

Thanks

Attached Files Attached Files

2. Re: RTI Application/First Appeal/Second Appeal Fees and Mode of Payment

i appreciate ur efforts, however In TamilNadu for G.O.No. 989 dt.7/10/2005 subsequently an amendment with ref G.O.Ms.No. 1012 dated 20/09/2006 was enacted to reduce the fees from Rs.50/- to Rs.10/-. Further usage of court fee stamp as application fees was allowed.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: RTI Application/First Appeal/Second Appeal Fees and Mode of Payment

rlsaravanan,

Many thanks. Modified my copy. Will upload after some more members inform me the details.

4. Re: RTI Application/First Appeal/Second Appeal Fees and Mode of Payment

I AM HAVING DETAILS OF STATE-WISE FEES FOR APPLICATION, APPEALS, MODE OF PAYMENT ETC IN TABULAR FORM, WHICH CAN BE MAILED AS AN ATTACHMENT. IF I CAN GET YOUR PERSONAL EMAIL ID, I SHALL BE PLEASED TO FORWARD THE SAME TO YOU, WHICH CAN THEN BE LOADED ON THIS SITE FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL MEMBERS MY EMAIL ID IS -------------- or sms on XXXXXXXXX
    Last edited by ambrish.p; 09-08-09 at 08:07 PM. Reason: mob. no. deleted

5. Re: RTI Application/First Appeal/Second Appeal Fees and Mode of Payment

Dear jps50,
    Please do not post live email link here. The same has been deleted. Your tabular format can be loaded as an attachment to your post in the forum itself.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

6. Re: RTI Application/First Appeal/Second Appeal Fees and Mode of Payment

As per Govt notification of West Bengal , fees for RTI application is Rs 10/- only , which is to be paid at the time of submission of application as a Rs 10/- court fee stamp. No subsequent fee is required for 1st and 2nd appeal and or complaint.
    For documents etc Rs 2/- per page is to be paid only. The GO order no would be sent later on----- Abhijeet

7. Re: RTI Application/First Appeal/Second Appeal Fees and Mode of Payment

Thanks, I Am Attaching Table Containing Required Details Of Various States, Which I Have Accessed From Chari Website Long Back.
    Attached Files Attached Files

8. Re: RTI Application/First Appeal/Second Appeal Fees and Mode of Payment

For West Bengal it is Rs 10/- per application payable to court fee stamps.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android