Topic Identifier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iam greatle honoured by speaking in sneha tv channel for one hour on rti

Iam greatle honoured by speaking in sneha tv channel for one hour on rti

I would like to share my joy that because of my association and knowledge gained through this site of rti.india.org. I have been chosen by sneha tv channel which was started on 15 th august,2016 at hyderabad and was called to talk on rti -how comman man can make use of it and proceedures there of on 4th sept between 12-30 to 1-30 and this sunday also 11th swept,2016 at the same time and will again to continue every sunday for 5 weeks.

My discussuion on 4th sept is uploaded in youtube which you can view by typing " youtube-snehatv" in google site and you will open the sneha tv site on samachara hakku (right to informtion) and you can view it. Those in ap like vijayawada,guntur, vizag,rajahmnudry can view in snbeha tv channel in cable net work by asking your cable operators.

Yesterday 11 th sept.talk will be uploaded in youtube on wednesday on 14 th evening.

I request all of you to please see and post your comments.

I am greatly thankful to rti.india.org and alll the moderators,activists and friends for this great honur to our organisation which i have mentioned in my talk also.

2. Congratulations.
    Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते

3. Keep it up. We should hear more such stories. Kindly keep on sharing

Best wishes -- and be on more channels

Quote Originally Posted by koteswararaonerella View Post
    My discussuion on 4th sept is uploaded in youtube which you can view by typing " youtube-snehatv"
    put the URL here

thanks for your complements . I have already completd two sessions on 04-9-2016 and 11-09-2016 now the third session will be on 18-09-2016 between 12:30 to 1:30 pm.
    it is in Telugu and those desirus of seeing live can type"you tube snehatv live and can view from 12:30 pm onwards. afterwards they will upload the same after two days and the first two episodes are there in you tube Sneha tv with title SAMAACHAARA HAKKU meaning right to information.

7. The questions sought by them and replies given by you may be posted in the form, in the same thread as it may be helpful for several members as FAQ. As the problems are common but members can not understand vernacular, the replies may help our new members.

Re: Iam greatle honoured by speaking in sneha tv channel for one hour on rti

already four episodes were held each for one hour between 12;30 to 13;30 on 4th, 11th,18,25 September and tomorrow also 02-10-2016 at the same time which can be seen by typing SNEHATV(space) SAMACHARA HAKKU and all these episodes can be viewed. though it is vernacular but is generally understandable and most of the questions are general in nature.
    1. how to file RTI
    2. how to pay fees,
    3. whether there is any limitation of questions ,
    4.if PIO is not replies then how to file first appeal and second appeal or we need to go to delhi for CIC or Hyderabad for SIC etc. etc.
    those knowing telugu can see live at 12;30 or can see late.
    I thank you for your best wishes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android