Thread: Need labour act details for collecting Experience & Releaving letters from previous organization

1. Need labour act details for collecting Experience & Releaving letters from previous organization

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have worked my previous organization in past 3 years

I were resigned my job in 4 months before and I served my notice 3 months fully as per policy, due to this time my employer not confirmed my resignation and they are threaten me to pay 3.5 Lakhs to provide Experience and Releaving letters.

Past one month I were requested and try to convince them but they are not responded as well, still they are doing same. So I were decided to send a legal notice and I sent it one week before.

As I discussed my lawyer, she said like it would take minimum one year. But I have all documents like Salary slips, Offer letter and recorded files for threatened me.

"Kindly give some advice to resolve this issue as faster as lagally or please give some idea to join a new company without these Experience and Releaving letters"

2. You must take legal recourse, which is time consuming. If you are not satisfied with the legal opinion of one lawyer, you may consult another good lawyer and proceed according to his advice.

You can to seek help from the trade unions, if they can resolve your problem.
    Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते

3. You have already taken a decision by contacting Advocate and issued a legal notice, knowing that individual fighting against institution is difficult.
    Now except waiting for the outcome, nothing can be done. Particularly when it is a private entity, and beyond ambit of RTI Act, members can not provide any guidance in personal issue concerned with litigation.
    If there is an agreement and if this terms is mentioned, it is left to the court to decide as to validity of such term. The outcome is uncertain.
    If you do not want all the problems negotiate and pay certain amount and come out without getting disturbed. Money can be earned, but mental peace has to be gained.

Name:
    mamindla mahesh
    Blog Entries

Re: Need labour act details for collecting Experience & Releaving letters from previous organization

You are not at the mercy of the employer to get back your certificates etc. As you have served the prior notice, your employer decision is against your interest. As our fellow RTI members said, pl wait as you have taken legal recourse. You may prefer to approach Labor Department.

5. Re: Need labour act details for collecting Experience & Releaving letters from previous organization

Dear sir am working in manappuram finance limited a gold loan company from last three year am submit my resign in dec 2016 with one month notice but in jan 2017 when just some day remaining of my notice company transfer me kerala from punjab and ask submit resign again after coming kerala. But am from punjab so its not possible for me to go their. And compny transfer my employee code from punjab to kerala . Now management of company do not gave any reply about this and not issue my releiving letter or remaining salary .. what can i do.???

Sent from my SM-J700F using RTI INDIA mobile app

6. Re: Need labour act details for collecting Experience & Releaving letters from previous organization

The issue is beyond ambit of RTI . Contact Advocate that is having expertise in Labor law and seek his guidance. If the amount is really substantial, and if you wanted to save money through unnecessary litigation, visit Kerala with family with company's expenses, to have a tour to God\s own country, and get things settled with personal discussions with concerned officials.
    Last edited by G.L.N. Prasad; 18-05-17 at 06:20 PM.

7. Re: Need labour act details for collecting Experience & Releaving letters from previous organization

But sir i have a daughter which have only six month old. Due to my wife operation i dont go their. And submit my resign. I wAnt to know how a company transfer his employee when he is on resign period...??

Sent from my SM-J700F using RTI INDIA mobile app

8. Re: Need labour act details for collecting Experience & Releaving letters from previous organization

A common can question on such actions of a Public Ltd., company except through challenging the same in Court.
    The only thing possible is filing a representation and create a record, keeping in mind future litigation that may require.
    Send a carefully drafted representation, recording chronological facts, your personal problems that compelled you to resign etc.,

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android