Please take the note of the following,
1. On 9-10-2014 a complaint against Advocate A. enrolment no. D/000/2006, was submitted at Bar council of Delhi, 2/6, Siri Fort Institutional Area, New Delhi-110049 and was given complaint no 148/2014.
2. A letter no 228/SFC/2015 dated 28-2-2015 received informing date Preliminary Hearing of the complaint no. 148/2014 on 13-3-2015 at 430pm at branch office at Bar Council Of Delhi,2/6, Siri Fort Institutional Area, New Delhi.
3. I attended the meeting with my wife on 13-3-2015 at 430pm, but no hearing was made instead within seconds we were told that information will be given within days.
4. Nothing happens for few months then a RTI thru letter ref no. IS/2015/05/01 dated 28-5-2015 was made send via speed post no.Ed624131775IN which was delivered on 29-5-2015.
5. No reply is received then on 31-7-2015 a RTI was written to First Appellate Authority letter ref. no IS/2015/07/01 via speed post no. ED653762822IN which was delivered on 3-8-2015.
6. On 19-8-2015 a letter ref no.1009/SF/2015 dated 30-7-2015 was received from 'Acting CPIO' informing that complaint no 148/2014 is dismissed.(without order copy)
7. On 21-8-2015 a letter ref no. IS/2015/08/01 was written to PIO, Bar council of Delhi with reference to their letter ref. no. 1009/SF/2015 & asked for Certified order copy , rule under which complaint is dismissed & where else Review Petition can be filed, via speed post ref. no. ED608512506IN, which was delivered on 25-8-2015.
8. An 'e- mail' reply on 31-8-2015 was received from Mr. Vinod K Sharma (Admn. Incharge) Bar council of Delhi informing ' Detailed Order Copy as soon as will be ready, will be Dispatched to you' & i may approach Bar Council of India for Review Petition.
9. On 12-9-2015 a RTI letter ref. no. IS/2015/09/01 was written to 'PIO' Bar Council of Delhi for number of days/months Delhi Bar Council has taken to for Order Copy for complaint against an Advocate, via speed post ref. no. ED654386840IN which was delivered on 14-9-2015.
10. On 13-10-2015 a letter ref. no. IS/2015/10/00 was written to the chairman/Hony. Secretary Bar Council of Delhi regarding complaint no. 148/2014 & non receipt of 'Order Copy' so that Revision Petition cannot be filled with cc to Bar council of India, The Prime Minister of India & Ministry of Law & Justice by speed post no. ED592736150IN on 13-10-2015 which was delivered on 14-10-2015 to bar council of Delhi & speed post no. ED592736177IN to Bar council of India delivered on 14-10-2015, speed post ref. no. ED592736115IN to The P.M of India , delivered on 15-10-2015 & speed post no. ED592736146IN to Ministry of Law & Justice, delivered on 14-10-2015.
11. On 31-10-2015 a letter ref. no. IS/2015/10/02 to the First Appellate Authority, Bar council of Delhi was written for non receipt of RTI reply of letter ref. no. IS/2015/09/01 dated 12/09/2015 by speed post no. ED755116033IN which was delivered on 2-11-2015.
12. On 1-12-2015 on my visit to Bar Council of Delhi i was told to deposit Rs. 50/-(fifty) for the ' FEE" for certified order copy for complaint no 148/2014, which i did & bar council issued receipt no 10065 dated 01/12/2015.
13. On 1-12-2015 a letter ref. no. IS/2015/12/01 to Second Appellate authority was written with remark of no reply received of my RTI application no. IS/2015/09/01 dated 12-09-2015 to PIO & ref. no. IS/2015/10/02 dated 31-10-2015 to First Appellate Authority.
14. Again on 5-1-2016 a letter ref. no. IS/2016/01/01 was written to PIO bar Council of Delhi for supply of 'Certified Order Copy' of Complaint no: 148/2014, via speed post no. ED 954316759IN, delivered on 8-1-2016 with cc to Bar council of India, Chief Justice of India, Minister of Law & Justice & The Prime Minister of India( PMOPG/E/2016/0007762).
15. On 23-1-2016 a copy of letter ref. no. BCID:75/016 dated 7-1-2016 received from Bar Council of India for Secretary Bar council of Delhi with Sub: Representation received from individuals.
16. On 4-3-2016 a letter ref. no IS/2016/03/03 an RTI (urgent category) to PIO Bar Council of Delhi for order copy via speed post no. ED969536570IN delivered on 5-3-2016.
17. On 4-3-2016 a letter ref. no. IS/2016/03/02 to Bar Council of India informing that no communication is received from Bar council of Delhi in reply to their letter ref. no. 75/016 dated 7-1-2015 via speed post no. ED969536699IN delivered on 5-3-2016.
18. On 5-4-2016 a letter ref. no. IS/2016/04/12 to 'First Appellate Authority' Bar council of Delhi with sub: RTI(urgent category) for not receipt of reply for RTI letter to PIO bar council of Delhi ref. no. IS/2016/03/03 dated 4-3-2016, & requested to provide me the required information in stipulated time frame as per RTI act.
19. On 26-5-2016 a copy of letter ref. no. A-60011/5/2015-P.G Cell dated 16-11-2015 from Ministry of Law & Justice, Department of Legal Affairs with "sub: Representation received from individuals was received for Bar council of India.
20. On 15-6-2016 a 'Notice for Hearing on 20-6-2016' dated 11-6-2016 is received from CIC(file no. CIC/SA/A/2016/001072).
21. On 20-6-2016 hearing was held at "CIC" in which Public Authority( Bar council of Delhi) was "ABSENT". Decision was given.
22. On 18-7-2016 a letter ref. no. IS/2016/07/29 was written to PIO, Bar council of Delhi with sub: reminder of certified order copy of complaint no. 148/2014 as per "DECISION" of CIC with cc to First Appellate Authority & CIC via speed post no. ED096531060IN.
23. On 30-7-2016 a letter ref. no. 1149/SF/2016 dated 27-7-2016 is received from Bar council of Delhi in reply to CIC order for file no CIC/SA/A/2016/001072.
Please note - even after the reminders / instructions from law ministries, PM office and RTI the Bar council of Delhi has taken sixteen month and 17 days to give order copy , so that revision petition cannot be made to bar council of india, of a complaint which was dismiss by them.
IT IS ONLY AFTER THE RTI APPLICATION AND FOLLOWUP AS GUIDED BY EXPERTS I AM ABLE TO GET ORDER COPY FROM BCD.
THIS IS THE SUCCESS OF RTI.