Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was pressing corruption charges against certain officials, and raid was conducted at my business and residence premises after my complaint.

Sorry, my earlier message was posted without being complete.
    In my case :-
    1. I was pressing corruption charges against certain officials, and raid was conducted at my business and residence premises after my complaint.
    2. The case that has been made out against me is not on the basis of the raid, but on the basis of a letter "said to have been received by the Indian Embassy's official from the Russian Customs". The said report has already been accepted as patially false in Delhi high court, and Russian Customs officials have expressed surprise at their own "report". And since the whole of the case is built on the basis of the said report, and i am sure that the report does not exist at all, as all written in the letter of the indian official is "LIES". This report has taken away my liberty to live in India, my passport being got revoked in a foreign land, and still this report not being opened to anybody.Learned Information Commissioner Mr. O.P. Kejriwal, was showed some document in confidence by the Jt. Director of the DRI, and i am sure that the document was manipulated one.
    My demand is that since the matter relates predominantly to corruption, and show cause notice has been issued about 2 years ago, it is my fundamental right to get the document, so that i can represent my side, otherwise i will call all the developement in India as a "FARCE DRAMA", AND INDIA AS AN "ANDHER NAGARI".

› Find content similar to: I was pressing corruption charges against certain officials, and raid was conducted at my business and residence premises after my complaint.

Last edited by verson; 24-10-07 at 03:55 PM.
    Rajeev Verma
    Tel. +1-201-681-8044 (cell)
    24 hours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Suggestion for improvement of RTI Act and it's functionality

dear kushal

thanks for your message. on one of the case which i posted earlier the department has now made available all the documents. all the documents were forged. now i am going to high court to get initiated a criminal case against the officers involved.

thanks. i will keep in touch
    Bijay Sarawgi
    Swastik House
    Upper Bazar, Gandhi Chowk
    Ranchi-834001( Jharkhand)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Suggestion for improvement of RTI Act and it's functionality

Quote Originally Posted by bjsarawgi View Post
    dear kushal

thanks for your message. on one of the case which i posted earlier the department has now made available all the documents. all the documents were forged. now i am going to high court to get initiated a criminal case against the officers involved.

thanks. i will keep in touch
    Pl. let me know some details on that case, as in my case atleast 5-6 senior officials are involved in the conspiracy, and the document, if it has been showed to Mr. Kejriwal, is a forged one, and i will prove it within 10-15 days of receipt of document. We need to expose the extortionists.
    Such actions will strengthen the hands of the CIC as also the RTI activists.
    Rajeev Verma
    Tel. +1-201-681-8044 (cell)
    24 hours.

Name:
    Namitabh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: I was pressing corruption charges against certain officials, and raid was conducted at my business and residence premises after my complaint.

Any update on cases by you both???????????????????

Name:
    Raveena
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    357 Post(s)

Re: I was pressing corruption charges against certain officials, and raid was conducted at my business and residence premises after my complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by verson View Post
    This report has taken away my liberty to live in India, my passport being got revoked in a foreign land, and still this report not being opened to anybody.
    Mr Verson,

The first point for consideration is - Are you an Indian? If not, you have no right to invoke the provisios of the Right to Information Act, 2005 of India.

The second point for consideration is - Presuming though not admitting that you are an Indian, and the provisions of RTI Act, 2005 are applicable in your case, even then, the information you had sought stand exempted on two counts viz - under Section-8(1)(f) and under Section-8(1)(h) of the RTI Act, 2005.

The question of your innocence is an issue entirely different from the Right to Information and the object of this forum. The merit of the charges can be deicded only by an approrpiate Judicial Forum. In India, we have the Judicial system that serve the world's largest democracy and deliver the best of justice. All your say on merit, fabricated or forged documents, charges of currouption etc are required to be decided by appropriate Judicial Forum only.
    Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by namitabh View Post
    Any update on cases by you both???????????????????
    The last post in this thread was in Oct 2007 !
    Twitter: @cjkarira