Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Discussions: Registration necessary at RTI India.info

1. Discussions: Registration necessary at RTI India.info

This is the discussion thread for the Announcement https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/1781-r...ndia-info.html

Kindly use this thread to Post any bug, suggestion, or comment about the announcement.

Do not use this thread for any other purpose than defined above.

Regards,
    Kushal

2. Re: Discussions: Registration nesessary at RTI India.info

When I accessed the RTI India info site, the home page says "the site is still under development, meanwhile you can join the forums...." However it permitted me a registration.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

3. Re: Discussions: Registration necessary at RTI India.info

Good catch! Suitably modified.
    It was meant for members visiting rtiindia.info to register at rtiindia.org for participating in discussions.
    And offcourse there are no forum at rtiindia.info
    Thank You!

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Discussions: Registration necessary at RTI India.info

Worked fine with me at 1939 Hrs on 25/Oct/2007
    Could register smoothly.
    Kushal, just one question: Is there any need to register if one just wants to refer to the Act online (without download) ?

5. Re: Discussions: Registration necessary at RTI India.info

No, the Online Act is not linked to user account. As was pointed out that the download of the Act need updates, hence we may not know if you do not have the email data of the down loader to update them.

Re: Discussions: Registration necessary at RTI India.info

I have made several attempt to register with RTI INFO

on entering the code & pressing register the blank form to register re appears
    i re attempted it today unsuccessfully

kindly guide

regards

Hari Om
    take CARE

7. Re: Discussions: Registration necessary at RTI India.info

As a matter of policy all compulsory registration at rtiindia.info has been removed. All the downloads can now be accessed as guests and can also be downloaded at guests.

8. Re: Discussions: Registration necessary at RTI India.info

Dear Kushal Sir,

I tried the same but its not working was unable to download as guest/unregistered member.

regards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android