Topic Identifier

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Passport Delay Jeopardizing Career

1. Re: Passport Delay Jeopardizing Career

You can use RTI for expediting police verification and issuance of pass port. For format and drafting questions for delay, kindly visit my blog. You can claim compensation if advised by your lawyer.

2. Re: Passport Delay Jeopardizing Career

Hi rupa,
    This is purna chandra from chennai and i am also facing the same problem u have faced. I have applied for passport in mar-2007 and i haven't received the passport . Can you please tell me the way u r proceedign to get ur passport so that i too can follow that one to get my passport.

Regards,
    Purna chandra

re: Help needed

Dear sir,

I have applied for my family passport in July ,2009.Police enquiry has been taken place on 10.08.09.As per online status,passports were supposed to dispatched on 8.09.09 but till date we have not received passports.

Details are as follows:

Ridddhika Mutreja file no. BPL Z 227565/2009
    Siddhika Mutreja BPL Z 227566/2009
    Bharti Mutreja BPL Z 227568/2009
    Raj Mutreja BPL Z 227567/2009

Please help us in getting family members passports.

Thanks,

Pankaj Mutreja

Re: Passport Delay Jeopardizing Career

Quote Originally Posted by hopeindiafoundation View Post
    Hi,
    you can write an application on your passport.for one of my friend it was pending for more than 6 months, but just after 23 days of the application he recieved the passport.If you would need, i can pen down an application for you if you can share your date of application, application number and a brief on proceedings your application so far.
    I applied for a passport to RPO Mumbai on 27.02.2009 vide reference number BOM/B007274. Since my stay at Mumbai was less than a year, as desired by RPO Mumbai I submitted three sets of Personal Particular Forms on 29.04.2009 and 16.09.2009 but still passport is pending. On frequent enquiries, I am told that verification at previous address i.e. Lucknow is pending. But no such request has ever been received by Lucknow Police. I am shutling between RPO Mumbai and Lucknow Police and problem lies with RPO Mumbai who are not forwarding verification request to Lucknow Police and forms deposited are not despatched and so no progress. Please help find a solution. Shantanoo Rathore

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android