Thread: Refund of rti application fee in online file of rti

Refund of rti application fee in online file of rti

1.While filling RTI online " let the application fee is deducted from account but registration Number is not provided i.e. application is not registered, please tell the procedure of refund of the application fee (Though the amount is less Rs.10/-).

2.Today I have faced the problem Three times while filling RTI to PMO. I can not file my RTI Application in this three times too, amount is deducted in all three times.

Love this nil621, Anthony swamy loved this post

Re: Refund of rti application fee in online file of rti

PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE::

After going through various sites I come to conclusion that

1.After filling a RTI online if you are not getting the registration no then wait for 48hrs to get the registration no.Dont file another application immediately for the same cause. The amount if not deducted from your account immediately, it will be deducted after 10-30mints.

2.Some case it may take 72-120 hrs i.e.4-5days to get the registration no (my personal experience)

But as per DOPT guidelines wait for only 48hrs'. But I am telling the practical fact what happened.

4.If you file another application of same cause immediately(due to failure in getting reg no) then you will get two registration no though getting registration no may take 2-5days.

Sent from my SM-G550FY using RTI INDIA mobile app
    Love this Anthony swamy loved this post

Re: Refund of rti application fee in online file of rti

It is always suggested to use "traditional" means to file a RTI application.

The best method is Speed Post.
    Love this CHITTABARIK loved this post

Twitter: @cjkarira