Topic Identifier

Thread: passport issues

1. passport issues

I applied for passport 4 years ago and not received my passport till date and they are showing cancel of my application l dont understand the issue of holding my passport

2. Re: passport issues

You have remained silent for four years and agitating now. File fresh application for passport and follow the laid down procedure strictly, ignoring the past application.
    It is always proper to know the reasons for such cancellation, as you may have to provide that information while applying for new passport about antecedents. Please file application to Central Public Information officer, Pass port office in the form of a letter, accompanied with Rs.10/- postal order fvg.Accounts Offficer,PPO payable at place of CPIO office. Seek simple one sentence information.
    Information solicted:
    1) Please provide specific reasons on record for cancelling my passport application dt........(Ref.No.....)

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android