Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to file RTI

1. Re: How to file RTI

You can not afford any advocate, try to file as party in person. Learn yourself to guide others.
    I have given format and you can rearrange the same in complaint with only one paragraph in addition.
    Last para: Complainant has issued Regd. notice on....under CP Act, there is no reply from Registrar, hence this complaint with Rs.100/- postal order as fees. The cause of action has arisen when Opposite party has not responded to registered notice. The complaint is within 2 years from the date of case of action.
    PRAYER: complainant prays for costs of Rs.....and token compensation of Rs.....in larger interest, as University authorities can learn from the decision, the seriousness of the situation in playing with thousands of students from last several years. Infact as per Supreme court decisions exemplary damages can be awarded, if there is negligence by Public authority .

Re: How to file RTI

Quote Originally Posted by G.L.N. Prasad View Post
    Purchase Consumer Protection Act in your language (Mother tongue) For Rs.60/- and you can get answers for all the above.
    As this forum is strictly confined to RTI, I have suggested this as alternative as I believe that RTI has to get logical conclusion through CP Act.
    Thank you sir

Sent from my SM-G550FY using RTI INDIA mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12