Thread: How to file RTI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How to file RTI

Sir I have completed my mcom from Madurai Kamraj university in 2016. I have applied for my convocation before 4 months but they are not sending my certificate and not giving letter reply.

Sent from my Lenovo A6020a40 using RTI INDIA mobile app

› Find content similar to: How to file RTI

Name:
    Raveena
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    359 Post(s)

Re: How to file RTI

UGC has already issued directions to Universities to award degree within 180 days from date of declaration of results. Issue notice to the Registrar of the University for deficiency in service, with a request to send the Degree Certificate immediately, failing which initiate proceedings in Consumer Forum.
    Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते

Name:
    CHITTA
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

File a RTI to PIO, MKU

1.Status of your application, send vide speed post no...

Action taken after receiving your application for CC.

2.Ask whether you Convocation Certificate has been despatched or not.

3.If Despatched, provide the mode of despatch with spped post/Regd post no/courrier Id etc. Copy of office despatch letter.

Sent from my SM-G550FY using RTI INDIA mobile app

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    966 Post(s)

RTI is just a road to destination, and not panacea for all, particularly when the information is available with you and violations are with you in the form of UGC directives.
    At the most you can ask for your certificates, and the simple answer you will get some administrative problem and they are on the issue and you will receive shortly (No time)
    Now consider, if you issue Registered notice in three sentences, you can not only get your certificates, and in future University conducts convocation regularly without postponing for sake of Amma or chinnamma.

Issue simple notice to Registrar or Controller of examinations under CP Act as follows.
    1)I have paid exam fee on...and appearing for ................Course, the examination on and declared passed with Reg.No.......... as per marks list dated, but not received the marks list now. (Exhibit No.1)
    2.The competent authority namely University Grants Commission issued directive to all colleges /Universities that convocation must be conducted within....after declaration of results, and .....within days send original certificates. (Ex 2)
    3.As University has not followed the directives, there is deficiency of services on part of University officials, and there is deficiency of services.
    3.Further I could not avail good opportunities due to non receipt of original certificate.
    4.I have paid remuneration in the form of fees and there was deficiency of services and harassment to me. I am a consumer under CP Act.
    Please note that if the University fails to arrange convocation within 45days and deliver my originals , I will be constrained to file in District Consumer forum at (........)Your place

Student/consumer)

Copy to UGC with a request to directive MKU, as this is not the first time the University is delaying. Please call for all past data of when the results were declared, when convocation has taken place, and University has commenced issuing original certificates for the last 5 years, as they may forward some excuse. Repeated deliberate violations are negligence and postponing them for inviting their choice of dignitaries for publicity. But this should not inconvenience the students

Wait for 45 days, and file simple complaint demanding Rs.5,000/ costs + Rs.25,000/- compensation (at least one month salary) for deficiency of service , negligence, and harassment. The complaint is simple and just change the above format and it costs Rs.100/- in all. But this teaches a lesson not only to that University but to many and several students can be benefited if you can spend Rs.125/-

Name:
    CHITTA
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by G.L.N. Prasad View Post
    RTI is just a road to destination, and not panacea for all, particularly when the information is available with you and violations are with you in the form of UGC directives.
    At the most you can ask for your certificates, and the simple answer you will get some administrative problem and they are on the issue and you will receive shortly (No time)
    Now consider, if you issue Registered notice in three sentences, you can not only get your certificates, and in future University conducts convocation regularly without postponing for sake of Amma or chinnamma.

Issue simple notice to Registrar or Controller of examinations under CP Act as follows.
    1)I have paid exam fee on...and appearing for ................Course, the examination on and declared passed with Reg.No.......... as per marks list dated, but not received the marks list now. (Exhibit No.1)
    2.The competent authority namely University Grants Commission issued directive to all colleges /Universities that convocation must be conducted within....after declaration of results, and .....within days send original certificates. (Ex 2)
    3.As University has not followed the directives, there is deficiency of services on part of University officials, and there is deficiency of services.
    3.Further I could not avail good opportunities due to non receipt of original certificate.
    4.I have paid remuneration in the form of fees and there was deficiency of services and harassment to me. I am a consumer under CP Act.
    Please note that if the University fails to arrange convocation within 45days and deliver my originals , I will be constrained to file in District Consumer forum at (........)Your place

Student/consumer)

Copy to UGC with a request to directive MKU, as this is not the first time the University is delaying. Please call for all past data of when the results were declared, when convocation has taken place, and University has commenced issuing original certificates for the last 5 years, as they may forward some excuse. Repeated deliberate violations are negligence and postponing them for inviting their choice of dignitaries for publicity. But this should not inconvenience the students

Wait for 45 days, and file simple complaint demanding Rs.5,000/ costs + Rs.25,000/- compensation (at least one month salary) for deficiency of service , negligence, and harassment. The complaint is simple and just change the above format and it costs Rs.100/- in all. But this teaches a lesson not only to that University but to many and several students can be benefited if you can spend Rs.125/-
    Sir

In last paragraph you have told about filling complaint with amount and fine.please guide where to get these procedures online. Are all these part of consumer redresal mechanism?

Thanking you

Sent from my SM-G550FY using RTI INDIA mobile app

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes sir my question is same as above

Sent from my Lenovo A6020a40 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    966 Post(s)

Purchase Consumer Protection Act in your language (Mother tongue) For Rs.60/- and you can get answers for all the above.
    As this forum is strictly confined to RTI, I have suggested this as alternative as I believe that RTI has to get logical conclusion through CP Act.

Name:
    Raveena
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    359 Post(s)

You can also seek guidance from a lawyer in issuing legal notice and filing proceedings before Consumer Forum.
    Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast