Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

RTI for OMR of other candidates who took govt exam in haryana govt

Hello,
    please provide me the information about "can i ask the OMR sheet of other candidates who took govt exam in haryana govt. What cases can i quote to find the other candidates omr sheet as the information is denied by saying that i can only see my omr sheet.Third party information is not allowed".

› Find content similar to: RTI for OMR of other candidates who took govt exam in haryana govt

Name:
    Raveena
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    359 Post(s)

Re: RTI for OMR of other candidates who took govt exam in haryana govt

It is a well settled law that the candidate can only seek his own answer sheet and the the answer sheet of third party being personal information is qualified for exemption under section-8(1)(j) of RTI Act. You cannot therefore get the OMR sheet / answer sheet of other candidates.
    Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते

Name:
    CHITTA
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

It is 3rd party information. PIO may reply after consultation with the party.and discretion is on the party.

Sent from my SM-G550FY using RTI INDIA mobile app

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't know what what currently rule says but in 2012 I have asked for omr sheet of other candidates and it was duly provided to me by govt department.

Sent from my E2115 using RTI INDIA mobile app

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    966 Post(s)

If some PIO provides such information out of innocence/ignorance /no knowledge it can not become general and a precedent.
    As confirmed by Super Moderator, and known to all the members providing such personal information of a third party without establishing larger public interest by applicant is not proper.
    If you have tried that, you can try it now and enclose such covering schedule given by the previous PIO in 2012 and escalate it to second appeal for proper decision.