Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: curreption in village work by ex sarpanch

  1. curreption in village work by ex sarpanch

    Hello, my village is janana tehsil bhadra dist hanumangarh
    johar ki jamin pe kabja by ex dabang sarpanch & 8-10 her sporters

  2. #2

    Re: curreption in village work by ex sarpanch

    You can file RTI. go through sample RTI applications.

    Sent from my SM-G550FY using RTI INDIA mobile app

  3. Re: curreption in village work by ex sarpanch

    While residing in a Village, first study your strengths and capacity to face them, contact your Tehasildar and make a complaint collectively. This is not easy to fight against such powerful politicians alone, and this can be done by contacting Opposition parties and those officials in power, keeping your particulars a secret. There may be no loss for you if some one cheats a Govt Land, as they have sufficient machinery to take care of them and can use their force, but once a citizen enters into fight, he has to care more for him and his family. Hence, while jumping into the ring, study your potentialities and not to be carried away with provocation / infatuation of RTI.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android