Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Re: For simcard

Write to service provider,itz easy to trace out through aadhar no.Only 09 sim cards can b issued.

Sent from my SM-G550FY using RTI INDIA mobile app

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    915 Post(s)

File applications for SIM CARD to all Service providers, and if any one has obtained SIM cards with your name, you may get that information for each service provider.

Name:
    Raveena
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Max of 9 SIM connections per person is permitted. If those SIMs are issued based on Aadhar identity, then you may be able to get details of all SIMs issued to particular Aadhar holder. Other-wise it will be very difficult to identify such number of connections in a particular name from all service providers across the country. When you submit identity documents to Hotels or any other place, please write on it "submitted to ...... Hotel, Mumbai (Dadar) on 11/01/2017" across the document, so that it cannot be used for any other purpose.
    Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android