Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Misappropriation in national service scheme under the ministry of youth affairs

Hello, Many colleges, around 402 in Tamil Nadu which have received funds running Rs.2cr.National ervice Scheme from Ministry of Youth affairs and Sports, each college per year have seemingly misused them. I don't know PIO each of the College. Should I raise for transparency each individual College or collectively to theMinistry concerned.
    I be allowed to use a suffix below my name as
    Registered Member RTI Activist Membeshipr Nr.474678
    Your guidance will be most useful and appreciable.

› Find content similar to: Misappropriation in national service scheme under the ministry of youth affairs

Name:
    Raveena
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    21 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Re: Misappropriation in national service scheme under the ministry of youth affairs

Community Votes: 1
    File RTI Application simultaneously with CPIO of the Ministry of Youth Affairs as also Sports and State Liaison Officer, NSS, Tamilnadu State NSS Cell, Directorate of Collegiate Education, College Road, Chennai-600006
    Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    915 Post(s)

Re: Misappropriation in national service scheme under the ministry of youth affairs

Go through Supreme Court orders on voluntary agencies.
    I am sure that they are under obligation to upload the funds disbursed by them.
    Once the funds are disbursed their duty is over.
    One has to find as to whether the funds were actually spent for those purposes or swindled by fraudsters by raising false bills.
    So, in my opinion that this exercise can not be done through one agency.
    One has to commence with each institution, seek information as to how much was spent, utilizaation process, seeking inspection of atleast on going basis.
    To unearth it is absolutely impossible for one individual, only this can be done by dedicated individuals collectively.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android