Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Second Appeal - what next

Re: Second Appeal - what next

As suggested by me, member had sent all the papers to me. After studying it I contacted the concerned officer in the Gujarat SIC. It was revealed that the law officer has taken the decision to close the 2nd appeal as the member has not addressed his first appeal to the correct FAA. On my argument as per section 19 (1) now law officer has some how agreed to admit the 2nd appeal. He will take the order from IC for the same. After that SIC will remand the appeal to the Concerned FAA for deciding the first appeal. Let us wait for some time.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using RTI INDIA mobile app

2. Re: Second Appeal - what next

Good help and practical guidance.
    This sort of help is required from all members in the forum.
    Keep it up, you have save lots of precious man hours and tension to appellant.
    I still doubt whether you can receive atleast one like from the member for whom you have taken so much pains.
    Congratulations on behalf of entire forum such out of turn contribution that really matters.

3. Re: Second Appeal - what next

Quote Originally Posted by V C Vinod View Post
    As suggested by me, member had sent all the papers to me. After studying it I contacted the concerned officer in the Gujarat SIC. It was revealed that the law officer has taken the decision to close the 2nd appeal as the member has not addressed his first appeal to the correct FAA. On my argument as per section 19 (1) now law officer has some how agreed to admit the 2nd appeal. He will take the order from IC for the same. After that SIC will remand the appeal to the Concerned FAA for deciding the first appeal. Let us wait for some time.

Sir,
    I write to express my gratitude for your help.
    Senior citizen

Sent from my HM NOTE 1S using RTI INDIA mobile app

4. Re: Second Appeal - what next

Sir/Madam,
    I write to express my sincere gratitude to all experts for the helpful information and advice offered to everyone and me in particular.
    GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
    Senior citizen

5. Re: Second Appeal - what next

Only when you succeed, then we all will be happy. (The birth of child may not give happiness to parents, but when public praise him for his success and virtues, then only parents feel proud. Ideas are our children, the success in those ideas if implemented by others makes us immensely happy and gives us inspiration for further guidance)

Re: Second Appeal - what next

I am always ready to help any information seeker in Gujarat as I resides in Gandhinagar where office of the Gujarat SIC is located.

7. Re: Second Appeal - what next

Great. Another member Shri Vidyaranya, a technocrat used to help others when referred to him. I remember a case when a Lucknow resident filed RTI to Bangalore Development Authority, one of our member received PIO reply in Kannada, and that member has posted the same in the forum. Just with a PM, Shri Vidyaranya translated the same and sent to member all within 2 hours. (The member sought grounds for first appeal, seeking information in English. That member was satisfied with reply of PIO after Slhri VG has given version in English) That should be the spirit and once this fraternal cause is spread, members must also emulate such helping each other.

8. Re: Second Appeal - what next

Vinodji, Prasadji, Ravinaji and all the Experts,
    In the above matter I have received a letter from the CIC- Gujarat, that the appeal has been forwarded to FAA for hearing and to decide the same within 3 weeks. My rights to prefer Second Appeal are kept open if I am agrieved by the decision of the FAA.
    THANKS TO ALL THE EXPERTS, AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO VINODJI.
    Senior citizen

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast