Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My Ghmc app complaint

Hi Team,

I raised a grievance using my Ghmc app regarding one of the road encroachment .it was assigned to deputy commissioner of circle 14.The ticket was close within 24 hrs by putting the comments
    Given information to the concerned person who encroached the road and will take action as per due course of law
    Its been 5 days no action was taken in reality...
    How do i proceed now?how should I draft Rti query on this...

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using RTI INDIA mobile app

› Find content similar to: My Ghmc app complaint

Name:
    Raveena
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    370 Post(s)

Re: My Ghmc app complaint

Wait for a reasonable period of say another 15 days for the GHMC officials to take action against the encroacher. If there is no visible action by then, please file RTI Application with the concerned PIO of GHMC and seek information as detailed in below sample, with modifications to suit your case:

>> RTI Application for Complaint Status [Right to Information Wiki]
    Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    994 Post(s)

File the same grievance once again and seek action taken on your letter and the process under which grievance was closed without redressal.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by G.L.N. Prasad View Post
    File the same grievance once again and seek action taken on your letter and the process under which grievance was closed without redressal.
    I raised the grievance , as usually they closed saying that appropriate action would be taken....
    Can you give me the format to file Rti what process they followed to close the grievance and also for falsifying the govt record without actually doing it...or ELSE what would be my next steps..

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    994 Post(s)

Information solicited:
    1)Please provide me the laid down procedure as to how the grievance was closed by Corporation themselves without redressal, as action would be taken is just assurance and not remedy/redressal of the grievance, particularly when no time frame was given.
    2.Please inform appropriate action taken and time frame fixed for such action.
    3.Please provide me the laid down norms/orders/circulars/notifications that empowers corporation to close any grievance
    4.Please inform the name of the officer, designation, mobile no and address that is empowered to close grievance with a normal,routine,vanilla type standard reply as this amounts to falsification of a record with misguidance.

Without spending a paisa, you can modify the above as another grievance and post them in their on line portal also.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The pio of circle 10 of the corporation has closed this ,because the information is very clear in the my Ghmc app which includes the name and mobile no..so how to re write the statement regarding the falsification if the record ...

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    994 Post(s)

First get the facts and wait for information. The grievance holder has not received any official communication in writing, and the site/message stated that grievance was closed. This can be treated as misguidance.