Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My Ghmc app complaint

Hi Team,

I raised a grievance using my Ghmc app regarding one of the road encroachment .it was assigned to deputy commissioner of circle 14.The ticket was close within 24 hrs by putting the comments
    Given information to the concerned person who encroached the road and will take action as per due course of law
    Its been 5 days no action was taken in reality...
    How do i proceed now?how should I draft Rti query on this...

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using RTI INDIA mobile app

› Find content similar to: My Ghmc app complaint

Name:
    Raveena
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    357 Post(s)

Re: My Ghmc app complaint

Wait for a reasonable period of say another 15 days for the GHMC officials to take action against the encroacher. If there is no visible action by then, please file RTI Application with the concerned PIO of GHMC and seek information as detailed in below sample, with modifications to suit your case:

>> RTI Application for Complaint Status [Right to Information Wiki]
    Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    963 Post(s)

Re: My Ghmc app complaint

File the same grievance once again and seek action taken on your letter and the process under which grievance was closed without redressal.