Thread: Rti information

1. Rti information

Can i ask PIO to provide me the information by email... Can certified copies be asked to send through email

Sent from my vivo 1603 using RTI INDIA mobile app

2. Re: Rti information

To my concern, if you send by email they won't reply and you can't show any proof for any further appeal. So please send through registered post and it cost only ₹22, and ₹10 for stamp.

Sent from my iPhone using RTI INDIA

3. Re: Rti information

Quote Originally Posted by ragu5005 View Post
    To my concern, if you send by email they won't reply and you can't show any proof for any further appeal. So please send through registered post and it cost only ₹22, and ₹10 for stamp.

Sent from my iPhone using RTI INDIA
    Sir i will ask them by post...and in return can i ask them to send the information by email.. I may not be available at my home for few months.so i want to get that information through mail. Is it possible to ask them to send me to my mail

Sent from my vivo 1603 using RTI INDIA mobile app

4. Re: Rti information

You can make any request stating such grounds but no one can assure that PIO agree with your request or not. But make a request and if there is such a facility with PIO you can get the same. If you know that you will not be available, you can seek information and certified copies in the name of your friend or relative who will be available at home always.