Thread: Charter of chowkidar duties

Charter of chowkidar duties

Ministry of defence

Sent from my HTC Desire 620G dual sim using RTI INDIA mobile app

Charter of chowkidar duties

I want to know duties and responsibilities of chowkidar serving under ministry of defence. And is chowkidar is authorized for traffic control duties?

Sent from my HTC Desire 620G dual sim using RTI INDIA mobile app

3. Re: Charter of chowkidar duties

You may file application to CPIO, Ministry of defense and seek information in the form of a letter and with postal order. Simple format is being provided. The experts in the forum always advise that employees need not seek information in their name, and it is better if the application is filed by some other citizen known to him.

Application dt.18th Feb,2017 seeking information under RTI Act filed
    Before CPIO, Ministry of Defense,..............................New Delhi, with
    RTI fee.: Indian Postal Order No...for Rs.10/- drawn fvg.Accounts Officer, Ministry of defense , drawn on New Delhi.
    Applicant:..................................

Information solicited:
    1)Please provide a copy of directives/orders/notifications that states the entire duties of Chowkidar serving under Ministry of Defense.

Applicant.

4. Re: Charter of chowkidar duties

Ask a friend or relative to seek such copy of orders that state the duties and responsibilities of Chowkidar by filing RTI Application.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Charter of chowkidar duties

While filing the RTI, also ask:

1. "The duties of the .......... as specified in Sec 4(1)(b)(ii) of the RTI Act 2005"
    2. The Internet URL where the information regarding Sec 4(1)(b)(ii) has been disclosed.

===================

Extract of Sec 4(1)(b)(ii):

Right to information and obligations of public authorities
    4 (1) Every public authority shall—
    (a) maintain all its records duly catalogued and indexed in a manner and the form which facilitates the right to information under this Act and ensure that all records that are appropriate to be computerised are, within a reasonable time and subject to availability of resources, computerised and connected through a network all over the country on different systems so that access to such records is facilitated;
    (b) publish within one hundred and twenty days from the enactment of this Act,—
    (i)
    the particulars of its organ
    isation, functions and duties;
    (ii) the powers and duties of its officers and employees;
    Twitter: @cjkarira

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android