Topic Identifier

Thread: Great success of common man in telangana.

Great success of common man in telangana.

yesterday night (9-03-1027) one of my friend informed that as per the guidance given by me one village servant of Ghatkesar Mandal, Medchal District, Hyderabad whose fore fathers were given one acre land as EENAAM(gift) by the then government was blocked by neighbours without approach and on my advise he filed RTI application with Thasildhar who took it lightly and did not gave useful information and avoided , then we filed first appeal and the district collector finally made officials to run and give clear data. finally they have shown 33 feet approach road which was occupied by neighbours and cleared the passage after demolishing the unauthorised structures. the poor land owner was so much happy and thanked me and I inturn asked him to thank RTI INDIA.ORG through which I gained knowledge.

Re: Great success of common man in telangana.

Thanks for sharing success story

Sent from my SM-G550FY using RTI INDIA mobile app

Re: Great success of common man in telangana.

thank you Mr. Chitta Barik for your nice comment.

4. Re: Great success of common man in telangana.

Now, a time has come to appreciate the PIO/FAA also for providing information.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android