Thread: Verification of B.Ed programme

1. Verification of B.Ed programme

Bilaspur University

Sent from my SM-J700F using RTI INDIA mobile app

2. Re: Verification of B.Ed programme

The query is vague.
    It is presumed that you wish to know whether the B.Ed. Programme conducted by Bilaspur University is having proper recognition and affiliation as per UGC Norms.
    If such is the case first first out the recognition status of Bilaspur University in website of UGC, wherein they have provided a list of all recognised Universities.
    Then search Bilaspur University website and find out the affiliated colleges list, which are having such B.Ed Course recognition.
    If you are unable to find such information, file application to Your state Higher Education Ministry and seek information under RTI Act.

3. Verification of certificate

Myself PRASANTA Hazra from West Bengal, completed my B Ed programme (session 2013-2014, Roll no 36110 Enrolment no 116829-13) from Ayush college of Education,Marwahi under Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya,Bilaspur (C.G.) want to know whether my certificate is original or not. Kindly inform me as soon as possible.

Sent from my SM-J700F using RTI INDIA mobile app

4. Re: Verification of certificate

This forum is dedicated for guiding citizens in seeking information from public authorities under RTI Act and is not an Astrological forum specialized in predicting a certificate as original or fake even without looking or going into details.
    Each University has a laid down procedure for getting verification certificate. Search website of BVB (CG) and get such authentic verification certificate officially, if you are not aware as to whether you have obtained that degree in a bonafide manner or not.
    There is no use in opening a thread every day, when you have received a reply in your early query in following link, and opening such threads is against discipline of the forum.
    Your other link: https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/18136...programme.html

Re: Verification of certificate

Check for approval of bed degree of your college and year from

NCTE : National Council For Teacher Education

Further file RTI to said university if you like quoting your roll no and provide ID PROOF for Genuiness about that you are asking about your mark sheet.

Sent from my SM-G550FY using RTI INDIA mobile app

6. Re: Verification of B.Ed programme

Also find various lates tlinks to Universities and institutions in to-days Forum post in RTI Media. The list contains list of approved universities.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android