Topic Identifier

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Proud of this app service

1. Re: Proud of this app service

Congratulations on your 200th post. It is not a small achievement to reach a land mark in short span. Keep it up through your active participation.

Re: Proud of this app service

Sir
    Continue your guidance, never spare the rod & find out critically, why I am not performing as per your measure set by forum. The day is not ahead when I will be a member who can post withot moderation.

3. Re: Proud of this app service

'Humility thy name is virtue

If you visit other portals, then you can find that our 'Moderators' are the best in India. They are the pillars for success of this forum.

Infact, it is they that are encouraging ordinary members like us, with confidence that there is moderation, and even if there is incorrect reply, within minutes, it will be corrected by the Moderators.

Every Moderator in this forum reads all replies / posts every day, and this is unusual in other forums and this dedication only brought recognition to the forum.

Several so Called "administrators", "Moderators" are dummies in other forums and appointed only for the purpose bringing a stature to such forums, and only some moderators , very rarely perform their duties in other forums.

If you realize/aware that some one is reading your posts, and backing you, you get courage in replying as some one is standing close to you to correct when your step is not proper.
    Last edited by G.L.N. Prasad; 16-05-17 at 05:12 PM.

4. Re: Proud of this app service

Sir
    Continue your guidance .
    I am Proud of this app service

- - - Updated - - -

Sir
    Continue your guidance

5. Re: Proud of this app service

Quote Originally Posted by G.L.N. Prasad View Post
    'Humility thy name is virtue

If you visit other portals, then you can find that our 'Moderators' are the best in India. They are the pillars for success of this forum.

Infact, it is they that are encouraging ordinary members like us, with confidence that there is moderation, and even if there is incorrect reply, within minutes, it will be corrected by the Moderators.

Every Moderator in this forum reads all replies / posts every day, and this is unusual in other forums and this dedication only brought recognition to the forum.

Several so Called "administrators", "Moderators" are dummies in other forums and appointed only for the purpose bringing a stature to such forums, and only some moderators , very rarely perform their duties in other forums.

If you realize/aware that some one is reading your posts, and backing you, you get courage in replying as some one is standing close to you to correct when your step is not proper.
    I completely agree with you Prasad Garu

Sent from my vivo 1606 using RTI INDIA mobile app

6. Re: Proud of this app service

Quote Originally Posted by dhingragk View Post
    Sir
    Continue your guidance .
    I am Proud of this app service

- - - Updated - - -

Sir
    Continue your guidance

Sent from my SM-J200G using RTI INDIA mobile app

7. Re: Proud of this app service

i am proud of this service

8. Re: Proud of this app service

My question also in pending list sir plz replay us also its really urgent
    Thnx

Sent from my SM-G610F using RTI INDIA mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android