Topic Identifier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proud of this app service

1. Proud of this app service

Special thanks to G.L.N. prasad sir

Sent from my LS-4503 using RTI INDIA mobile app

2. Re: Proud of this app service

While responding is our duty, the real happiness comes only if the member who sought guidance achieves success. Our duty is only to show a road, and it is the member that has to travel the road and reach destination.
    All the best. Yes. This forum is great for giving all of us such good opportunity.

3. Re: Proud of this app service

SUCCESS OF WEBSITE: When I was working as CAPIO in the bank I started to visit many web sites but I liked this site. I disseminated information, which CPIOs normally avoid u/s 8 (1) J or in case of charge sheet issued & inquiry is process etc. I showed them that the same was already available on our web site/ balance sheet/ various statements. Slowly, there was attitudinal change in the perception of CPIOs & FAAs. Out of 900 odd applications, only 3 were sent to CIC. In those cases too, our reply was correct. We updated information as FAQ alongwith links. It reduced my work too.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Proud of this app service

Quote Originally Posted by Dang View Post
    SUCCESS OF WEBSITE: When I was working as CAPIO in the bank I started to visit many web sites but I liked this site. I disseminated information, which CPIOs normally avoid u/s 8 (1) J or in case of charge sheet issued & inquiry is process etc. I showed them that the same was already available on our web site/ balance sheet/ various statements. Slowly, there was attitudinal change in the perception of CPIOs & FAAs. Out of 900 odd applications, only 3 were sent to CIC. In those cases too, our reply was correct. We updated information as FAQ alongwith links. It reduced my work too.
    Thank you for the appreciation and feedback !
    It will encourage our members to put in more efforts.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Quote Originally Posted by karira View Post
    thank you for the appreciation and feedback ! It will encourage our members to put in more efforts.
    thanks is very small to the site as i could perform due to seniors & rated excellent as it was a new area for the executives.

M r. Prasad I am submitting detail of his case separately within a day-or two as I am busy due to health problem of my brother.
    In 2015 & again in 2016, I assisted my friend to file the applications with department, to obtain pending payments. The Department, which was sleeping over the matter of payment has discussed at least for payment provided all person of that period put their signature. During meeting, it was clarified to them that it was their internal procedure & further delay will force him to take up the matter pto any extant.
    LOT OF THANKS TO WEB SITE.

7. Re: Proud of this app service

All website builders have established a milestone for democratic work of RTI
    I salute this non profit social service from core of my heart

Respected Admin, Moderators, Motivators & Founder Members,
    Today, I received a mobile call from Advocates Mr. S K. Tyagi & Mr. M.S. Choudhry (8218857462), who were willing to seek Assets & Liabilities of the persons known corrupt.
    I advised them to place on the forum record but they were not ready. Then I asked them to go through Act & information on site. All related Court Cases are at the web site.
    As Far as I understood, They are new & their anxiety might be for the profession. But I hats of to be part of the website which is seen by advocates even.

Hats' off to our forum,

Deepak Dang

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android