Thread: Please find my request.I want details for this number

Please find my request.I want details for this number

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using RTI INDIA mobile app

2. Re: Please find my request.I want details for this number

My dear Sree 123,
    This forum is dedicated for guiding citizens in seeking information from Public Authorities under RTI Act.
    Members can not accept your request and provide the details to you, as those details are only with the service provider and not with this forum.
    Service providers can provide such information to their own subscribers and details standing in the name and number of such subscriber.
    No other person can access such personal information under any Acts.
    If the number is standing in your name as per service provider records, just walk to the nearest customer care counter file application and fees and the details will be delivered by post at your home maximum within 15 days or through e mail within a week.
    (If mobile is with you, explore illegal ways to get that details to your email, as several forums can provide such technical tricks for exorbitant cost but you can not escape from law to-day or tomorrow)

Re: Please find my request.I want details for this number

As per the forum rules you should not post the number. secondly there were several querries like this regarding mobile details and was informed that these details are confidential and will not be given by any telecom operator.