Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Information on Speed and Registered Post

1. Re: Information on Speed and Registered Post

Sir,

CPIO has demanded Rs 2 for document of a page i.e document indicating preservation of data.He has not accepted to provide documents as stated in previous posts.I've mistook the Rs 2 per page calculation .I paid Rs 2 and was waiting for the documents.I called CPIO today and he explained that the reply letter furnished below.I pleaded him to provide the postal receipts.He was adamant and informed me that even in my first appeal ,FAA has denied information

Information on Speed and Registered Post-postal-png

Also,I've received FAA order today

Information on Speed and Registered Post-postalappeal-jpg

Should I go for Second Appeal? Any chances of getting the information

2. Re: Information on Speed and Registered Post

Once FAA orders are over, there is no chance of getting the information.
    Now that the process has started go for second appeal as a routine, without much expectations.
    If I remember well, you have been advised to contact any friend at post office, as to whether it is possible to find that information by feeding name of the party to track such information.
    (I am not sure, but even in the past they never maintained any manual postal receipts as office record)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android