Thread: Fee for Second Appeal to SIC, Punjab

1. Fee for Second Appeal to SIC, Punjab

Hi Esteemed Members,
    I am in the process of filing Second Appeal to SIC, Punjab. My best efforts are not able to provide any information on any levied fee for this appeal. Please help and suggest.

2. Re: Fee for Second Appeal to SIC, Punjab

Generally there is no fee for second appeal in certain states and in Center. But in Haryana, and another state it appears that they are charging fees. The best way is to find the process in Punjab Information Commission website. Please report back, enabling us to close the thread and so that information from you may help other members in future.

3. Re: Fee for Second Appeal to SIC, Punjab

I checked extensively on the Punjab Commission website and not able to find any mention of fee. So that's why the query. Still I will be letting know the group fee structure, if any, during my second appeal filing. Regards.

4. Re: Fee for Second Appeal to SIC, Punjab

Please go through the Punjab RTI Rules. If there is no such provision anywhere, why you are worried? File the appeal.
    Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते

5. Re: Fee for Second Appeal to SIC, Punjab

"Not worrying" but a "precaution" as their neighbour state collects such fees for second appeal and also postage.

Re: Fee for Second Appeal to SIC, Punjab

Hello
    पंजाब में SIC में अपील करने के लिए कोई भी फीस नहीं है । मैं पंजाब से ही हूँ ।

Re: Fee for Second Appeal to SIC, Punjab

there is no fee prescribed for second appeal in the state of Punjab and the normal RTI fee is also Rs. 10/- like in many states and central. you are not required to bother further and send your appeal .and even if there is any missing or wanting , the SIC office will inform you accordingly.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android