Thread: Driving License for Physically handicapped

Driving License for Physically handicapped

Hello,

Myself Rockey Singal having 75% locomotory disability , Can you please suggest whether i can get driving license for driving invalid carriage i.e specially modified Two wheelers with side mounted wheels designed specially for physically disabled.

However i am already driving the same and there is not any problem in driving the specially modified two wheelers.

Rockey Singal.

Re: Driving License for Physically handicapped

Visit to nearest RTO with documents as mentioned in following blog for issue of new license. Take your PH certificate with you. They will clarify you in details.

You will get detail guidance for Driving license related query's::

https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs...issue-new.html

Sent from my SM-G550FY using RTI INDIA mobile app

3. Re: Driving License for Physically handicapped

First find out the suitable vehicle to overcome your disability, get a letter from dealer that with specially designed vehicle, the applicant can overcome difficulties.
    Then RTO gives Registration of the vehicle and Driving license at a time after convincing himself that you are competent to drive.
    Perseverance required in these cases and try through a consultant, as they have links with RTO and can manage things in easy way, as you may not be in a position to undertake frequent visits.

for giving driving licenses for disable persons there aresome special rules to the rto AND AS SUGGESTED BY Chitta barik sir you meet the RTO with your medical certificates and they will guide suitable.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Thread moved to Chit Chat section of the portal.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android