Thread: Pending for physical police verification at respective thana under SP Office,

1. Pending for physical police verification at respective thana under SP Office,

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I have applied for Passport on 20/01/2017 with File No. GU6060630694417 at Itanagar PSLK, Arunachal Pradesh. That Sir/Madam, when i check my status,shows Pending for physical police verification at respective thana under SP Office, District Changlang till now. Even tough i have contacted respective thana Diyun many times, they said still no any file has been received from SP Office. What can i do for the inconvenience? Please let me know. And can i file RTI for not sending Police Verification to Respective Thana fro SP Office?

2. Re: Pending for physical police verification at respective thana under SP Office,

Please post this as grievance in on line pgportal, and you can get your grievance resolved within a week.
    For present RTI is not necessary.

3. Re: Pending for physical police verification at respective thana under SP Office,

Dear Sir/Madam,
    How can i post a grievance in PG Portal and in which department should i click? Please reply.

4. Re: Pending for physical police verification at respective thana under SP Office,

This forum is dedicated for guiding citizens in seeking information from public authorities under RTI Act.
    The first think a citizen has to do is to prepare a well drafted grievance petition and convert it to PDF image. Keep AADHAR No. Ready
    Then search website of pgportal and then click the relevant portion of Lodge grievance. then accept terms and conditions. Then you will be going to grievance application
    Depending on the controlling Ministrytry, that Ministry's website should be opened and if the other public authority is having a separate site, that may appear in that Ministry.
    In case of difficulty just post it in DOPT, and they will take care to send it to concerned Ministry/dept.

But I am afraid that your issue "physical police verification at respective thana under SP Office,is a state issue. Maharashtra is also having such redressal portal and it belongs to MINISTRY of HOME AFFAIRS.

This portal is user friendly and once you are accustomed to lodging, you can become more familiar as lodging grievance is simple and easy.

5. Re: Pending for physical police verification at respective thana under SP Office,

Dear Sir/Madam,
    If not resolved after grievance redresal in PG PORTAL then what should i do? Please reply.

6. Re: Pending for physical police verification at respective thana under SP Office,

Members can not respond on assumptions. If you think that it will not help, it is your decision to proceed as you like. Please do not post hypothetical queries, and always be positive in approach.

Search Icon Re: Pending for physical police verification at respective thana under SP Office,

Thanks Prasadji,
    I was having a matter related to CBI & it was not fit to file RTI. You reminded me about this portal. A good start is possible only if we go through good web sites daily.