Topic Identifier

Thread: my RTI - success - fly over completion

1. my RTI - success - fly over completion

hello,

i have been getting lot of help from this forum.

thought i will take some time to write my success story.

-
    we had this long pending flywor work going on in our neighbourhood for close to 3 yrs. it was handled the tamilnadu state highways dept.
    filed a strong RTI with the state highways,with 20+ points,back in Jan 2016 and got a satified reply wtih all the details and expected completion by 19th Nov 2016 . guess what, it all happened as stated in RTI and the flyover is now functioning from Dec 2016.
    sad part - this construction is in outskirts - and one of my questions was - how many RTI were filed in regards to this construction work - the reply was NONE in the last 3 yrs.

I personally feel this as a success, regardless of what impact that my RTI may have caused on the officials involved in the construction.

I now have 2 more RTI pending to be sent out - one for another flyover in chennai and the other for some corruption and menace that i could sense at a NATIONAL HIGHWAY TOLL closely to my location. I expect success in ths as well.

Re: my RTI - success - fly over completion

Thanks for your story. All the best for your future endeavors.

If possible share your points with reply without disclosing your personal details.

3. Re: my RTI - success - fly over completion

sure will do. will take some time though as i had to HASH out some personal details before sending out.

4. Re: my RTI - success - fly over completion

Great. Please share your original RTI application, so others can use the same. We never know how useful it can be others to file similar complaints

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android