Thread: First appeal via Video conference ?

1. Question First appeal via Video conference ?

Hi everyone , i received response from first appellate authority to attend hearing which i have to travel from one state to other state. Can it possible if i reply to that rti response to request for video conferencing. Please all suggest.

2. Re: First appeal via Video conference ?

Only if there is such a facility with FAA you can seek and avail the facility. You can make a request for Audio hearing (over phone) and submit written submissions before FAA well in advance, as attendance to personal hearing of appeals is not mandatory and no where stipulated in RTI Act.

3. Re: First appeal via Video conference ?

thanks for the reply. i had already mention about my written submition in FAA draft . i mentioned many judgement and citation to get Case diary copy from supreme court and cic .Please help me to prepare draft for ''You can make a request for Audio hearing (over phone) ''

should i draft,

Kindly request you to confirm, if there is a provision/facilities to conduct a hearing of First appeal RTI via video conferencing..,If the answer is yes,Please i humbly request you to conduct hearing via Video conferencing.

Kindly request you to confirm, if there is a provision/facilities to conduct a hearing of First appeal RTI via Audio conferencing..,If the answer is yes,Please i humbly request you to conduct hearing via Audio conferencing.

4. Re: First appeal via Video conference ?

This is a formal request and you can provide your Mobile Nos or SKYPE details to FAA. You can post this letter and should express a reason for not attending hearing that must appear as convincing. Also state about written submissions and pray for speaking orders, discussing merits of the case.
    We can only propose things. If possible also make a telephonic request to hear you over phone at that time.