Topic Identifier

Thread: Epf number

1. Epf number

I worked with ultimate put. Ltd. From Jan 2008 to Dec 2008 ,after then gaved region from company, same time there was resetion was going, so company get closed, so I want to know my provident fund number can you help us

Rti help

Sent from my A37f using RTI INDIA mobile app

Last edited by RAVEENA_O; 19-05-17 at 10:58 AM.

2. re: EPF NUMBER

If there was deduction from your salary towards EPF, search in website of EPF to find out the number, 2.File a grievance providing your details and company details with a copy of your photo identity in EPF or pgportal. 3.Note down EPF toll free numbers and speak to them. 4.Finally if all attempts fail, file RTI Application in the form of a letter to CPIO, EPF , accompanied with postal order for Rs.10/- Fvg.Accounts Officer, EPF payable at the place of CPIO, as last alternative.

3. Re: Epf number

In your RTI Application, seek the following information from CPIO of EPFO concerned:

[1] Certified copy of Form No.10 submitted by ……….. LIMITED in terms of para 36 (2)(a) & (b) of the Employees' Provident Funds Scheme, 1952 in the month of Nov-2008m, Dec 2008, Jan 2009 and Feb-2009.

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते

Re: Epf number

Respected Member,
    EPF/PF complaints are the maximum & PM ensured to create separate portal. As per web site of taxguru.in Shri Bandaru Dattatreya launches EPFO’s Citizens’ Charter 2017 & e-court management system.......................................
    Time for redressal & settlement are reduced to 15 & 10 days. It is also a step to paperless court.

- See more at: EPFO to settle claims in 10 days & grievance in 15 daysThe citizens’ charter has been launched with the vision of social security coverage to all employees as well as implementation of policies for benefit of all stakeholders with adequate support level of social security. - See more at: EPFO to settle claims in 10 days & grievance in 15 days

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android