Thread: NCVT Certificate

1. NCVT Certificate

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have completed my ITI (Fitter) August 1999 to July 2001 I got my provisional certificate but till now i have't received my NCVT certificate, When ever i am checking with my college they are telling till not they have't received from new delhi.

currently am working in abroad and NCVT certificate is very important to me

Here am attaching my ITI provisional certificate

Awaiting for your advice.

Attached Files Attached Files

2. Re: NCVT Certificate

This is absurd. You have completed your course in 2001, and after 15 years you report that your institution has not provided you the certificate for 16 years, and uploading qualification certificate, knowing that there is likely misuse of such certificate.
    Ask any friend or relative to approach the institute in person, and then file a Registered letter asking for original certificate. Only if the institution responds in writing, one can guide on further course.
    Ask a friend or relative to file RTI Application to Public Information officer of the authority that issued the certificates as per format of application prescribed by Central Govt with such RTI fees and let them seek information as follows:

Information solicited:
    1.Please inform the date of despatch of original certificates for the following courses.
    Academic Year:
    Institution:
    Trade:
    Passed in the year:...............................
    (As institution is denying stating original certificates were not received)

In the meanwhile apply for duplicate certificate as per the norms.
    Remember that provisional certificates are valid at the most for one year or till original certificates are delivered which ever is earlier)

3. Re: NCVT Certificate

Thanks for the replay, I was keep on following with the institute but always there answer was not yet received, could you please tel me How to remove the attachment ?

4. Re: NCVT Certificate

What the member says is true and correct. Authorities at Delhi are sleeping for many decades and the candidates are suffering. Filing RTI is not fruitful, since the authority concerned has not dispatched such certificates.

Please explore the possibility of filing Consumer complaints.
    Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते

5. Re: NCVT Certificate

First get confirmation on hand about non despatch of the original, as you require documentary proof while filing consumer complaint. There should be some documentary proof that serves as evidence for deficiency of service.