Topic Identifier

Thread: Indira gandhi single girl child scholership

1. Indira gandhi single girl child scholership

Respected sir or mam
    I nipa ghosh . Awardee of indiragandhi single girl child. After selected as a awardee of this scholership. I go to the site of ugc and click the opsion of" awar letter and result"and they give me some opsions to fill up my registration id ,date of birth,email id, and other details and i also fill up it. The i click the opsion of show result. Then i saw i am selected and they give a option to upload such documents( like... affidafid coat paper,varification proforma) bt unfortunately i uploaded wrong document... please tell me how can i upload again the right documents...after doing the wrong thing the site dont show any other uploading opsion... this money is help to complete my education...plz hlp me

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using RTI INDIA mobile app

2. Re: Indira gandhi single girl child scholership

DUPLICATE POST: REPLIED IN FOLLOWING LINK

https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/18333...holership.html

3. Re: Indira gandhi single girl child scholership

I cant understand what do u want to tell me...sorry...can u plz reapet

Re: Indira gandhi single girl child scholership

what is your difficulty?you opensme site again and upload correct document and also say that earlier document is NOT CORRECT and mayNOT BE CONSIDERED.This solves your problem

5. Re: Indira gandhi single girl child scholership

This problem is not so easy ro solve that u r thinking... there have no any uploading opsion after uploading wrong document...that is my difficulty.. and i call to ugc for expection support about this problem.they r not cooperative and ignore the matter...

6. Re: Indira gandhi single girl child scholership

Please do not continue to post in several threads and always continue to post in one thread for continuity.
    The following is the Reply No 2, advising you to post in the link below and not to open too many threads on same issue.

DUPLICATE POST: REPLIED IN FOLLOWING LINK

https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/18333...holership.html

You may file grievance in pgportal if UGC employees are not co-operating and ignoring your requests alone.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android