Thread: House on possession

1. House on possession

Hi,

I have got stucked with a very big problem. My landlord has taken loan from a bank and we got second possession notice as a tenant am worried what need to done next . For filing a complaint against him we 3 three tenants went to police station they Denied to take as it is civil issue & have to take civilsuite if we have OS number bank will not take the property that's what they said.. request you to please share what is the procedure

Sent from my iPhone using RTI INDIA mobile app

2. Re: House on possession

@sanoth
    Sir, you have already posted this issue during first week of Jun,2017 and a reply was provided to you in following link.

https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/18307...tml#post439348

Now you are posting another thread on same issue. Please remember that this forum is dedicated for guiding citizens in seeking information from Public authorities under RTI Act. Posting another thread with same issue, after receiving a reply is not proper.
    This is your personal problem with Bank and your owner.
    Your approach to the issue is not proper. Without issuing notices to tenant, no banker can take this extreme step. Contact Bank higher official, undertake to remit the rent to Bank, seek permission for continuing in the same apartment, after giving one day possession to the Bank, and search alternate in the meanwhile. Police can not do any thing, and they will enter only during criminal offenses and can not take private civil panchayats.
    Contact Advocate and together meet the Bank officials.
    Please do not continue any thread/post for same issue, as forum members can not guide you on personal litigation matters.
    Once there is an injunction against getting you vacated, court provides you order that you will not vacate during pendency and you will be a tenant on behalf of Bank/court. When there are number of apartments, I still do not understand as to why you wanted to continue in apartment, that has so many complications, and you have to loose peace of mind with all these complications. Avoid issues and stay distant and live happily.