Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gujarat Information Commission related

1. Re: Gujarat Information Commission related

The decision is yours if you want the information. I can only present my views that may be or may not be considered by members.

2. Re: Gujarat Information Commission related

Quote Originally Posted by G.L.N. Prasad View Post
    The decision is yours if you want the information. I can only present my views that may be or may not be considered by members.
    1 last query.. I already filed complaint under section 18 online. Now after 5-6 days can i file 2nd appeal also..?? Because there is an undertaking form which states that i have not made any complaint or appeal before commission regarding it..

3. Re: Gujarat Information Commission related

And Undertaking form is mandatory in attachment..

4. Re: Gujarat Information Commission related

Quote Originally Posted by G.L.N. Prasad View Post
    Please help regarding this issue..!!!

5. Re: Gujarat Information Commission related

The first reply itself provides the entire guidance and unless you make an attempt, there is no use of giving so many replies. Complaint is different from Appeal. You have filed complaint. You can also file second appeal. The undertaking ensures that one appellant is barred from raising the same issue, again and again against public authority on same issue of appeal. You have never filed second appeal to that public authority on the same issue, and hence you can file second appeal by giving such verification and that is in order. IC is not bothered about other matters pending with any forums / court. The essence of such verification is that one should not file too many appeals on same issue on same public authority again and again.

Re: Gujarat Information Commission related

I am ready to help the member in this regard. I am residing in Gandhinagar where GIC is functioning. Member can contact me on my personal email.

Sent from my SM-A520F using RTI INDIA mobile app

7. Re: Gujarat Information Commission related

Thank you So much.. will surely contact you on E-mail if I have any query regarding GIC..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android