Topic Identifier

Thread: Varying prices in dental clinic

1. Varying prices in dental clinic

I have been to multiple dental clinic for putting a crown to my rc tooth each and every where they have different rates for the crown ... When the material each using are same why is this difference prevailing. Where to know the genuine and correct cost of each of this material and how to counter talk back and get our rights to pay the correct amount?Varying prices in dental clinic Varying prices in dental clinic

Sent from my ONE A2003 using RTI INDIA mobile app

2. Re: Varying prices in dental clinic

This portal is dedicated to RTI and related issues and not consultants on medical issues. Private entities are not under the ambit of RTI. Why don't you go to the cheapest one amongst the rates received by you?

Each doctor may charge differently for his services and treatment, depending upon his qualification, experience, reputation etc and the cost of Crown is not the only consideration.
    Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते

3. Re: Varying prices in dental clinic

Visit to a Government Hospital to avoid such problems.

4. Re: Varying prices in dental clinic

Quote Originally Posted by G.L.N. Prasad View Post
    Visit to a Government Hospital to avoid such problems.
    Ok sir, kindly name one govt hospital in Bangalore with all the best facilities Available and which charge according to the norms... and I will treat from there

5. Re: Varying prices in dental clinic

Check this link and select: Best Dental Clinics, Hospitals in Bangalore, Dental Treatment 2017

6. Re: Varying prices in dental clinic

Quote Originally Posted by RAVEENA_O View Post
    This portal is dedicated to RTI and related issues and not consultants on medical issues. Private entities are not under the ambit of RTI. Why don't you go to the cheapest one amongst the rates received by you?

Each doctor may charge differently for his services and treatment, depending upon his qualification, experience, reputation etc and the cost of Crown is not the only consideration.
    Thank you mam for showing the courtesy to reply... Let me tell one thing that is relevant now... The query I made above is just about one commodity in medical industry. Here, we the people do not have right knowledge of how charges should be in hospital's and there related commodity. So its liable to be put up on this board to know whether there is any right for the citizen of India to know the right information.. but unfortunately I was wrong as this is not the place as per your opinion. Thank you once again.

7. Re: Varying prices in dental clinic

As a clarification to such queries, please note.
    1.The forum is dedicated for guiding citizens in seeking information that is available in material form as a record from Public Authority under RTI Act. That information should not be exempted as per the Act.
    2.This forum members mutually help and share their RTI experiences with Public authorities, and this forum is in no way related to any Government or can provide information on miscellaneous matters relating to personal/property/litigation / queries against private entities.
    3.However as a courtesy/decency whenever a member visits for the first time to the forum, not to discourage him on his first visit, members may offer basic/fundamental guidance and other than this protracting thread on non RTI issues is against discipline of the forum.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android