Topic Identifier

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confirmation about open degree

1. Re: Confirmation about open degree

You can go through the following blog and read all circulars.

https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs...ar-course.html

According to my knowledge, such technical courses are not valid through distance education by AICTE, particularly if the distance education through unauthorised institutions. Further Universities can entertain the students belonging to that state in which University is located and not for students out of their state jurisdiction. You have not informed in the post your state. If you are not from UP, take it granted that is just a piece of paper to be exhibited /displayed in gold plated frame and not useful for any purposes, and sorry to inform that you have spent the amount without taking care to see the background.

Re: Confirmation about open degree

Quote Originally Posted by anandahp View Post
    Dear sir

Please tell me I enrolled and completed BCA Course in distance degree from shobhit university of Meerut by 2013. Now I want apply for govt job but I don't know will this certificate is considered in all state govt jobs. Now am applied in Karnataka govt job.

Please help from this issue

Sent from my iPhone using RTI INDIA
    For degree in distance/open mode both University and study centre must have approval from UGC for conducting the course.

The course one has taken need to have approval from UGC/DEB .

And University must provide the said degree for the said period.

Check the blog for validity and approval details.

https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs...ar-course.html

Once the course is valid and approved then one can apply for any govt/pvt job depending on eligibility of that job.

Sent from my SM-G550FY using RTI INDIA mobile app

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Confirmation about open degree

Thread moved to chit chat section of the forum
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android