Topic Identifier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confirmation about open degree

Confirmation about open degree

My friend studied open degree(dr.br ambedkar university,hyd) is it equal to normal degree..degree can eligible to all government jobs or not...?

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using RTI INDIA mobile app

Re: Confirmation about open degree

If the degree is not technical then it is suitable but not sure about others types.

Sent from my SM-J210F using RTI INDIA mobile app

3. Re: Confirmation about open degree

"Advice your friend to obtain such clarification from Dr.AU,H or search for same notification in website of AU. The degree is generally valid for all government jobs unless the notification exempts such courses specifically depending on requirement of job.

For degree in distance/open mode both University and study centre must have approval from UGC for conducting the course.

The course one has taken need to have approval from UGC/DEB .

And University must provide the said degree for the said period.

Check the blog for validity and approval details.

https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs...ar-course.html

Once the course is valid and approved then one can apply for any govt/pvt job depending on eligibility of that job.

Sent from my SM-G550FY using RTI INDIA mobile app

Anyone tell me telugu i didn't understand

That university recognized by UGC,equal to general degree and eligible for govt.jobs

7. Re: Confirmation about open degree

Then convince your friend, if you are satisfied with your information on such AU.

(Let your friend who is a graduate seek such information as you do not know English. Nee kenduku vachhina godava cheppu, nee snehitudi avaste ento tanu padatadu, neeka english radu, kani utsahamga prasnalayite adugutavu. Ponee, meeriddaru kalasi meeku daggara lo vunna college ku velli aara teeyandi.)

8. Re: Confirmation about open degree

Dear sir

Please tell me I enrolled and completed BCA Course in distance degree from shobhit university of Meerut by 2013. Now I want apply for govt job but I don't know will this certificate is considered in all state govt jobs. Now am applied in Karnataka govt job.

Please help from this issue

Sent from my iPhone using RTI INDIA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android