Topic Identifier

Thread: Karnataka telecom housing society-chikkjala

1. Karnataka telecom housing society-chikkjala

I had applied for a site in the year 2006 and paid Rs. 1100000/- in 2 installments by 2007. They have not alloted the site nor are they clarifying the status. Upon every visit they say in a month or two i would be receiving allotment letter. This has happened from past 4 years. They are not ready to give it in writing also.
    Kindly guide me how to take an information from them.

Thanks in advance
    Roopa

Sent from my SM-G610F using RTI INDIA mobile app

2. Re: Karnataka telecom housing society-chikkjala

You have waited patiently for 11 years, now you require immediate remedy. Contact Advocate and file consumer complaint as immediately as possible seeking remedy. Once you get the notice issued, you will be knowing their version.
    RTI Act helps only in getting information available in material form with public authorities. But what you want is remedy, as you are having the evidence of allotment letter, and consideration paid receipts. Do not waste further time on RTI . (I am not sure as to whether Karnataka Telecom housing society is a Public authority or not)

In addition to issuing a notice for deficiency of service under CP Act, File application under RTI as per RTI rules and regulations applicable to your state and seek information as follows:

Subject matter of information: On Karnataka Telecome Housing society ..Chikkajala ...Allotment of sites at............

1.Please provide list of allotees with full postal addresses.
    2.Inform reason on records for not giving possession of Plots to..........................(Allotment reference.........)
    3.Please inform proposed plan of action on record for giving possession to members.

With this, you can contact other members who are in the same position as you are and use collective bargaining force and can share expenses for litigation etc.,

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android