Topic Identifier

Thread: I don't want liquor shop in my commercial space anymore

Follows
    Following

I don't want liquor shop in my commercial space anymore

I have a commercial plot with many shops, but i don't want to keep liquor shop anymore . Even I haven't renewal the rental agreement, still be able to get liquor license.even I have said to liquor owner to leave from last 2year ,he is not going.
    Help me out plz

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using RTI INDIA mobile app

Re: I don't want liquor shop in my commercial space anymore

Unless the land lord /lessor permits, he can not obtain such license. If you do not want liquor shop, issue notices through advocate for vacation and make a complaint to Excise dept.,
    This forum is related to RTI matters, your issue is beyond RTI.

Kindly file a RTI application with the Public Information Officers of the concerned departments of the Govt. which grants a licence for the liquor shop and seek a photocopy of the licences granted to the said shop, because if you have not renewed his leave and licence (rental) agreement then on what basis the authorities have renewed his licence?

When you receive the documents (i.e. a copy of the licences granted) against the RTI application, you will get informed of the same.

Also, you can file a complaint with the concerned authorities which grant the licence, wait for a week or 15 days and then file a RTI application to seek information on the action taken on your complaint.
    "If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant trees; if in terms of 100 years, teach the people." -- Confucius

In the RTI Applciation as suggested in above, you must also seek the following specific document:

[1] Certified copy of the No Objection Certificate issued by the Landlord for operating Liquor Shop in the premises situated at ........... (give full details of the property)

[2] Certified copy of the Lease Agreement made and executed by the Landlord of the premises and the Liquor Licencee whereby the premises situated at ...............(full details of property) has been let out for running Liquor Shop.

[3] Certified copy of the Verification Report submitted by the concerned Superintendent of Police whereby recommending to grant Liquor Licence to the Licencee.
    Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते

Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by swaruptanu View Post
    I have a commercial plot with many shops, but i don't want to keep liquor shop anymore . Even I haven't renewal the rental agreement, still be able to get liquor license.even I have said to liquor owner to leave from last 2year ,he is not going.
    Help me out plz

Thank you sir,
    I don't want any court interfacing, coz you know if their stay order then no way he will leave the house
    Quote Originally Posted by G.L.N. Prasad View Post
    Unless the land lord /lessor permits, he can not obtain such license. If you do not want liquor shop, issue notices through advocate for vacation and make a complaint to Excise dept.,
    This forum is related to RTI matters, your issue is beyond RTI.

Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by Sunil Ahya View Post
    Kindly file a RTI application with the Public Information Officers of the concerned departments of the Govt. which grants a licence for the liquor shop and seek a photocopy of the licences granted to the said shop, because if you have not renewed his leave and licence (rental) agreement then on what basis the authorities have renewed his licence?

When you receive the documents (i.e. a copy of the licences granted) against the RTI application, you will get informed of the same.

Also, you can file a complaint with the concerned authorities which grant the licence, wait for a week or 15 days and then file a RTI application to seek information on the action taken on your complaint.
    Thank you sir,
    I don't want any court interfacing, coz you know if their stay order then no way he will leave the house

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android