Thanks for the Diwali greetings and I wish the same for you. You can always approach any court personally, in which you are one of the parties. In this case also, you can approach the court personally. Howerever, it is advisable to hire an advocate, when you have not sufficient knowledge of law and the legal proceedings. You can hire any lawyer, who is expert in civil matters.

› Find content similar to: Illegal slums RTI